ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Cancellations

TitanDan2001

Nov 15, 2001
I haven’t been on these boards in ages so I’m not sure just how active the hoops forums are...

That said with games now one week away, have there been any cancellations due to teams going into quarantine?

I’m around several coaches here in the west and the one central message I keep hearing from these coaches are that they would be willing to book games last minute if they knew who had openings come up. To me, forums like this would be a good place to compile such list of openings.

Don’t be such a stranger. Keep us posted on the happenings in your area.

I haven’t been on these boards in ages so I’m not sure just how active the hoops forums are...

That said with games now one week away, have there been any cancellations due to teams going into quarantine?

I’m around several coaches here in the west and the one central message I keep hearing from these coaches are that they would be willing to book games last minute if they knew who had openings come up. To me, forums like this would be a good place to compile such list of openings.

Not really NC, but several kids from Hayesville and Andrews went over to Towns (GA) to play this year, and they've had about half of their games cancelled so far. Including 2 with Rabun Gap from the NCISAA.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT