ADVERTISEMENT

"Bam"

High Point sure is a long commute from Pinetown...

On a less cynical note, you had to see something like this coming. What'd he average last year? 37 and 23? For most kids, I don't think it's necessary to make moves like this to develop, but physically dominant post players are an exception.

High Point sure is a long commute from Pinetown...

On a less cynical note, you had to see something like this coming. What'd he average last year? 37 and 23? For most kids, I don't think it's necessary to make moves like this to develop, but physically dominant post players are an exception.

It's a good move for Bam. He will develop better with the overall improved play AND he won't have to play East Carteret anymore......

Reactions: seadog28
Would be a very good "open enrollment" game, Both schools with no boundaries and open for anyone to go to.

Would be a very good "open enrollment" game, Both schools with no boundaries and open for anyone to go to.

LOL any school is open enrollment if you move five hours to another city but I digress. I understand your where you are coming from but we have a few months before the yearly private/charter/Forsyth county issues are discussed to death unless preps wins a football playoff game or two.

Reactions: eastern
The word is Bam moved 5 hours, not his family. Suppose to be living with mentors friend during the week.

Yes 3 daughters they have such a advantage over poor disadvantaged schools like bishop. I do not know how you guys do it. I guess that's why you moved to play vs the little 1a public schools.

Surprised Bam didn't go to Wesleyan. He could've filled a nice little void there.

HPCA is going to be absolutely loaded to the gills. Might be the best team in NC.

Surprised Bam didn't go to Wesleyan. He could've filled a nice little void there.

HPCA is going to be absolutely loaded to the gills. Might be the best team in NC.

After looking at Word of God's roster, I may have spoken too soon. Didn't realize Rawle Alkins was there now. Alkins, Jaylen Fornes, Jalen Harris, Zach Newkirk, and JJ Smith? That's one seriously athletic and talented nucleus.

Also didn't realize Ian Steere was at Wesleyan. That's a fairly decent replacement for Giles. Steere's a pretty good shotblocker.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT