ADVERTISEMENT

BACKHOMEYAY........dont get me started....

You have been saying that for several years
How did that work out for yoi.

North will never be in same class with MA YALL NEVER DONE CRAP! U better win tonight bc next 3 years will be ugly. Tonight u will face best D u have seen this year.

By the way it must suck a North guy has been a Bear coach and been so sucessful

Guess he will disappear again. Would not blame him after losing again to that subpar team across the river. Going to be ugly for the cubs tonight. How did that work out for you this time. Sorry just had to. Great game as usual between to great rivals. Still say this is the best NS team that I have seen in several years.

Congratulations Mount Airy players coaches and fans.In the words of MA BEARMAN, I now know. Great adjustments at halftime and execution good luck the rest of the year.

Reactions: MA BEARMAN
I'd say about right now greydog & homey are plucking feathers from there teeth, From all that crow they eat tonight.

Yes fullcycle I am man enough to admit it.I am eating crow but I am proud of my team and I am proud of my son so good luck to you also.

Congratulations Mount Airy players coaches and fans.In the words of MA BEARMAN, I now know. Great adjustments at halftime and execution good luck the rest of the year.
Thanks graydog. Tough loss for your hounds but you will win plenty more this year. That qb Is the real deal

Backomey u a sissy girl who run like a puppy dog. U should come on here and bragged on north those kids played great.

Reactions: sbbbfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT