ADVERTISEMENT

Avery @ Swain.

Kazuma

Mar 9, 2004
I'm still not over the loss to Avery a few years back at Avery. Hope we take care of business in a BIG way this year!!!!

Originally posted by Kazuma:
I'm still not over the loss to Avery a few years back at Avery. Hope we take care of business in a BIG way this year!!!!
Good luck to the Maroondevils, this friday!

I remember that one it was 2010 Avery beat Swain 2nd round of playoffs 30-12. Then played Mitchell the following week on "Black Friday" and Mitchell put us out. Avery also beat Robbinsville that year in Newland 1st game of the season 36-13. I'd like to see a re-match with Mitchell next week on "Black Friday" just with a different out come than last.

If Swain wins by 20 it will have to be 20 to 00 or 28 to 7. I think it will be another low scoring game.

I really would've liked to saw Crowe finish the game, think it would've been a different out come. Injuries killed Avery in this one. Lost Jackson in 1st half to an ankle sprain, then Crowe mid way through the 3rd (concussion) that occurred as he was going in on a score that would've tied the game. Instead it was the turning point in the game. Avery then had to turn to a kid that's never took a snap this season. Avery has nothing to hang their heads about, good season guys. Good luck to Swain safe travels us from Avery County will be rooting for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT