ADVERTISEMENT

Ashe Co

Well, tomorrow will tell if the NCHSAA makes a good move and lets the playoff go on. They can make stupid decisions sometimes and that is why I guess the state of NC is after them. I believe there will be a playoff in some sort or another.

Reactions: NCBBFB
Can someone tell me how things are up in Ashe Co.? I haven't seen much information from up there on the local news here near Charlotte. I have family in the West Jefferson area and the community of Creston. My dad and uncle have been trying to reach them since Helene went through but still no luck. Would appreciate info.

Reactions: sbbbfan
Can someone tell me how things are up in Ashe Co.? I haven't seen much information from up there on the local news here near Charlotte. I have family in the West Jefferson area and the community of Creston. My dad and uncle have been trying to reach them since Helene went through but still no luck. Would appreciate info.
The southern end is not too bad, except near the river. The Creston and Lansing areas hit pretty hard. The folks at West Jefferson United Methodist Church are shuttling supplies as far away as Damascus, VA. Maybe you could try the church to get a better feel for Creston. They may know your folks and have some word. Ashe County is a pretty tight society.
My prayers are with you.

The southern end is not too bad, except near the river. The Creston and Lansing areas hit pretty hard. The folks at West Jefferson United Methodist Church are shuttling supplies as far away as Damascus, VA. Maybe you could try the church to get a better feel for Creston. They may know your folks and have some word. Ashe County is a pretty tight society.
My prayers are with you.
Thanks brother. Appreciate the information.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT