ADVERTISEMENT

Ashbrook?

FHJackets90

Feb 27, 2018
Monroe, North Carolina
Can anyone tell me about Ashbrook this year. Forest Hills starts the season again against them this time at home. Last year we beat them at their place 55-12. They looked really talented but had a lot of trouble stopping FH. Not sure what their issue was. 🤔

I watched them play Hopewell last night and it's the same story different year! They just can't put it together. Very undisciplined team, I lay that on the staff! They gassed quick too! Hopewell dominated the 2nd half of the scrimmage.
Wow....same old, same old. You hit the nail on the head (their problem).

That is not a good sign - Hopewell is definitely a lower tier team in Charlotte.

Head west young man, head west,lol. There was several from Ashbrook wanting to cross the county line last year but didn't make the move. Everyone(parents) be trying to give the program a chance, but it never measures up to its potential.
Gaston County doing Gaston County athletic things. Promising these parents to give them a chance while not living up to their end of things smh..

At times it was hard to watch. That staff needs an overhaul and the players, not all but a lot of them, gave little to no effort.

• Wow
Reactions: Crestuff
At times it was hard to watch. That staff needs an overhaul and the players, not all but a lot of them, gave little to no effort.
One of the best seasons Ashbrook has had over the last 10-12 years was when they went off the norm and brought in the pop warner coaches from Union Road to run the offense and defense. Allen was the fun offensive guy and Chad was the former military, discipline guy, that ran the defense.

Gaston County doing Gaston County athletic things. Promising these parents to give them a chance while not living up to their end of things smh..
So it's GACOs fault again right? The same people saying this is a county athletic problem begged for HH, Ashbrook and NG to get certain Head coaches five years ago. One is gone (at NG) and two are still in place. So,,,, this is not their fault?
The problem is the parents who ship their kids away from where they're supposed to go to HS and be part of that athletic program because they weren't good enough to lead and make that HS better. So in an effort to create super teams, you blame the School and County (not the HC recently I've noticed) that you left. That's like blaming the battered spouse for walking around the house too loud....she deserved it. This is a societal problem.

So it's GACOs fault again right? The same people saying this is a county athletic problem begged for HH, Ashbrook and NG to get certain Head coaches five years ago. One is gone (at NG) and two are still in place. So,,,, this is not their fault?
The problem is the parents who ship their kids away from where they're supposed to go to HS and be part of that athletic program because they weren't good enough to lead and make that HS better. So in an effort to create super teams, you blame the School and County (not the HC recently I've noticed) that you left. That's like blaming the battered spouse for walking around the house too loud....she deserved it. This is a societal problem.
I think that statement above means the HCs are promising and not delivering.

Reactions: shutdownD24
Deboredom is stuck on stupid smh…I would have happily explained to him what I meant if he took the time to ask. He is committed to his non-sensical views despite what the facts may be.

Last edited:
The facts are those HC's records..... and that kids transfer out that could've helped those records. So who is ghosting who? Who is really the reason programs are down in Gaston County?
If KMs best 3-4 players leave tomorrow, they will be a worse football team. Same with Crest, Shelby and anybody else actively in the recruiting portal....even with all the depth.

The facts are those HC's records..... and that kids transfer out that could've helped those records. So who is ghosting who? Who is really the reason programs are down in Gaston County?
If KMs best 3-4 players leave tomorrow, they will be a worse football team. Same with Crest, Shelby and anybody else actively in the recruiting portal....even with all the depth.
That’s the thing with you, you always put out trash that is not based in truth or reality. Y’all just make up stuff over that way. It’s really says a lot about you to disregard the hard work, resources, and commitment that goes into building some of these programs that GC programs are competing with.
Ashbrook did not lose any players and as a matter of fact gained multiple good players through transfer. South Point also gained multiple good players through transfers this season if you want to talk about that. Kings Mountain has lost good players throughout the years but we just don’t cry about it. Gaston County in the big picture of things aren’t losing many of their best football players to other counties. Thats a lie that keeps getting repeated by people in Gaston County to justify losing. Most Gaston County transfers are inter-county and there was a lot of movement with GC this past off-season. I agree with you on one point and that yes some blame go on the coaches but what you do not understand is that it is the GC coaching hiring process that hinders those programs. How did those coaches get their jobs in the first place? The GC way is why they don’t have better coaches. There have been multiple big name high school coaches with winning resumes who applied for these jobs. The list of qualified applicants who applied for FV recently was very impressive. Perennial playoff coaches. These proven coaches were passed over for young coaches with no head coaching experience. That’s nothing against those guys who got those jobs but compared to some of the applicants it’s eye opening. HH, FV, Cramer, and Ashbrook all had multiple top level high school coaches apply for those jobs when they were open. The fact that so many good veteran HEAD coaches with winning pedigrees continue to be passed over has to say something about the hiring process and commitment to having a solid program. That is all on the principals involved, the AD’s, and Gaston County schools. That’s administrative. It’s says that GCS aren't really committed to doing the best it can to improve these programs. If GC schools aren’t committed to hiring the best coaches then how can you take their word on anything else when it comes to commitment and resources? It’s hypocritical for GCS to be upset with any parents or students who want better for their children whether it’s sports or academics. At some point the way GCS manages it principals is going to effect South Point football by leaving you with a principal and AD who really don’t care about your football program. You will be on here crying about it. Mark it down.

Last edited:
That’s the thing with you, you always put out trash that is not based in truth or reality. Y’all just make up stuff over that way. It’s really says a lot about you to disregard the hard work, resources, and commitment that goes into building some of these programs that GC programs are competing with.
Ashbrook did not lose any players and as a matter of fact gained good multiple players through transfer. South Point also gained good players through transfers this season if you want to talk about that. Kings Mountain has lost good players throughout the years but we just don’t cry about it. Gaston County in the big picture of things aren’t losing many of their best football players to other counties. Thats a lie that keeps getting repeated by people in Gaston County to justify losing. Most Gaston County transfers are inter-county and there was a lot of movement with GC this past off-season. I agree with you on one point and that yes some blame go on the coaches but what you do not understand is that it is the GC coaching hiring process that hinders those programs. How did those coaches get their jobs in the first place? The GC way is why they don’t have better coaches. There have been multiple big name high school coaches with winning resumes who applied for these jobs. The list of qualified applicants who applied for FV was very impressive. Perennial playoff coaches. These proven coaches were passed over for young coaches with no head coaching experience. That’s nothing against those guys who got those jobs but compared to some of the applicants it’s eye opening. HH, FV, Cramer, and Ashbrook all had multiple top level high school coaches apply for those jobs when they were open. The fact that so many good veteran HEAD coaches with winning pedigrees continue to be passed over has to say something about the hiring process and commitment to having a solid program. That is all on the principals involved, the AD’s, and Gaston County schools. That’s administrative. It’s says that GCS aren't really committed to doing the best it can to improve these programs. If GC schools aren’t committed to hiring the best coaches then how can you take their word on anything else when it comes to commitment and resources? It’s hypocritical for GCS to be upset with any parents or students who want better for their children whether it’s sports or academics. At some point the way GCS manages it principals is going to effect South Point football by leaving you with a principal and AD who really don’t care about your football program. You will be on here crying about it. Mark it down.
I know of a few that have applied at some of the schools mentioned and one in particular applied at Ashbrook. If he had this group they would be much more successful. I am not saying they would win it all or even the Big South but they would have created some interesting matchups. The players have to buy in and work hard in the offseason. The coach has to motivate them to do so. It works both ways but the hiring process is a total joke.

I know of a few that have applied at some of the schools mentioned and one in particular applied at Ashbrook. If he had this group they would be much more successful. I am not saying they would win it all or even the Big South but they would have created some interesting matchups. The players have to buy in and work hard in the offseason. The coach has to motivate them to do so. It works both ways but the hiring process is a total joke.
There has been some absolutely stud coaches that have applied for those open head coach football positions in GC. People would be shocked how many really good coaches that WANTED to coach in GC.

Reactions: crestrulz
Ashbrook did not lose any players and as a matter of fact gained good multiple players through transfer. South Point also gained good players through transfers this season if you want to talk about that. Kings Mountain has lost good players throughout the years but we just don’t cry about it. Gaston County in the big picture of things aren’t losing many of their best football players to other counties. Thats a lie that keeps getting repeated by people in Gaston County to justify losing. Most Gaston County transfers are inter-county and there was a lot of movement with GC this past off-season. I agree with you on one point and that yes some blame go on the coaches but what you do not understand is that it is the GC coaching hiring process that hinders those programs. How did those coaches get their jobs in the first place? The GC way is why they don’t have better coaches. There have been multiple big name high school coaches with winning resumes who applied for these jobs. The list of qualified applicants who applied for FV was very impressive. Perennial playoff coaches. These proven coaches were passed over for young coaches with no head coaching experience. That’s nothing against those guys who got those jobs but compared to some of the applicants it’s eye opening. HH, FV, Cramer, and Ashbrook all had multiple top level high school coaches apply for those jobs when they were open. The fact that so many good veteran HEAD coaches with winning pedigrees continue to be passed over has to say something about the hiring process and commitment to having a solid program. That is all on the principals involved, the AD’s, and Gaston County schools. That’s administrative. It’s says that GCS aren't really committed to doing the best it can to improve these programs. If GC schools aren’t committed to hiring the best coaches then how can you take their word on anything else when it comes to commitment and resources? It’s hypocritical for GCS to be upset with any parents or students who want better for their children whether it’s sports or academics. At some point the way GCS manages it principals is going to effect South Point football by leaving you with a principal and AD who really don’t care about your football program. You will be on here crying about it. Mark it down.
You’re always straight up. I appreciate that.

It’s a hard thing trying to educate the intellectually blind. I’m just saying that some folks get older without ever learning that things inevitably change. Sometimes in ways they don’t like.

You are correct. He brushes aside the hard work and dedication all four schools in CC put into their programs. It’s alway we steal or the parents won’t stay and though it out.

I don’t apologize to none of them. We’re freaking lucky high school football wise to live in CC.

If Gaston County wanted it. They definitely could have it. There’s just one problem. Most of them don’t want to do what is required. When their kids step across the line to watch a game. I don’t blame one of them for wanting to be a part of it.

South Point is the only exception. They do things the way they like. They whoop us and we whoop them. We don’t complain about how they go about it. We just respect them and hate them at the same time. The good kind of hate by the way. The kind that comes from some great freaking times.

Add East Gaston to the list of GC schools that had a chance to hire a proven experienced HC or Coordinator..... but did not.

Add East Gaston to the list of GC schools that had a chance to hire a proven experienced HC or Coordinator..... but did not.
North Gaston got a good Coach and staff..let’s see if the kids will buy in..all I need from NG is for GC to trim the trees around the stadium so that acorns, limbs and leaves don’t smack you in the head during the game😂

Ashbrook did not lose any players and as a matter of fact gained multiple good players through transfer. South Point also gained multiple good players through transfers this season if you want to talk about that. Kings Mountain has lost good players throughout the years but we just don’t cry about it. Gaston County in the big picture of things aren’t losing many of their best football players to other counties. Thats a lie that keeps getting repeated by people in Gaston County to justify losing. Most Gaston County transfers are inter-county and there was a lot of movement with GC this past off-season. I agree with you on one point and that yes some blame go on the coaches but what you do not understand is that it is the GC coaching hiring process that hinders those programs.
Some of the better players leaving a program doesn't hurt a football program? That's Trash .... and not based in reality? OK. You and Rulz are real smart.
I haven't said anything about the coaching hires or processes. No shyte they've passed over many good potential HCs....who disputes that? South point got two brothers as transfers....one of which started at SP. We don't get other programs' best players showing up...... EVER. On top of that - nobody is being recruited to SP. The very TYPE of guy who wants to be recruited and is that much of a self over team player is not wanted at SP if you know anything about that program.

It’s a hard thing trying to educate the intellectually blind. I’m just saying that some folks get older without ever learning that things inevitably change. Sometimes in ways they don’t like.

You are correct. He brushes aside the hard work and dedication all four schools in CC put into their programs. It’s alway we steal or the parents won’t stay and though it out.

I don’t apologize to none of them. We’re freaking lucky high school football wise to live in CC.

If Gaston County wanted it. They definitely could have it. There’s just one problem. Most of them don’t want to do what is required. When their kids step across the line to watch a game. I don’t blame one of them for wanting to be a part of it.

South Point is the only exception. They do things the way they like. They whoop us and we whoop them. We don’t complain about how they go about it. We just respect them and hate them at the same time. The good kind of hate by the way. The kind that comes from some great freaking times.
what is wrong with you? Don't get me started with you. I never say anything negative about CC football - because I respect it WITH THE EXCEPTION of all the recruiting BS that goes on, and that has gotten out of control the last 5-6 years. I don't care if you are upset I say the truth aloud and it doesn't jive with your narrative of what county football has become over there. Whether you like it or not....the entire county has lost respect. CC and nobody in NC HS is a college program. Take your village and see if you can beat the village next to you. If you need help from the French.....well then....you're just one of them.
Lastly....stop talking about CC football like it's a top SC program. You beat Gaffney once in 100 years, tuck tail and won't play them again. If you want to pretend to be a big boy, put Gaffney, NW, Dorman, Mallard Creek or one of these recruited Privates in CHLT and see how you fair. Instead of big talk, you can play big football. Equal playing field. They recruit and you recruit. Go see how you do.

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff
what is wrong with you? Don't get me started with you. I never say anything negative about CC football - because I respect it WITH THE EXCEPTION of all the recruiting BS that goes on, and that has gotten out of control the last 5-6 years. I don't care if you are upset I say the truth aloud and it doesn't jive with your narrative of what county football has become over there. Whether you like it or not....the entire county has lost respect. CC and nobody in NC HS is a college program. Take your village and see if you can beat the village next to you. If you need help from the French.....well then....you're just one of them.
Lastly....stop talking about CC football like it's a top SC program. You beat Gaffney once in 100 years, tuck tail and won't play them again. If you want to pretend to be a big boy, put Gaffney, NW, Dorman, Mallard Creek or one of these recruited Privates in CHLT and see how you fair. Instead of big talk, you can play big football. Equal playing field. They recruit and you recruit. Go see how you do.
Pound for pound( enrollment to enrollment) Cleveland County is definitely a top 5 between NC and SC.

As far as recruiting, I still haven't seen one violation or heard of any coach or school administrator speaking directly to a player or guardian about coming to their school. Until then, it is just people talking about stuff they have no clue about.

Reactions: shutdownD24
Pound for pound( enrollment to enrollment) Cleveland County is definitely a top 5 between NC and SC.

As far as recruiting, I still haven't seen one violation or heard of any coach or school administrator speaking directly to a player or guardian about coming to their school. Until then, it is just people talking about stuff they have no clue about.
Then sign up for the fight vs. their top programs and back up all that hard work, recruiting and coaching prowess.

You take any two schools in Cleveland County and combine them to match the numbers of any Charlotte school whether it be private or public and it will not be fair. That is not ego, that is facts. One school in this county has either ended seasons for that district or gave them the game of their life with half the class numbers. P4P this county holds up against any team the majority of the years and we only have 2A and 3A numbers. Sometimes we don't speak on our teams as if they are like SC schools that have the majority of a county going to one school but you better believe other teams don't beg to cross that county line come playoff time. I have had my opinions on transfers in the past and there are some things I am not a fan of. I am old school but I am not stupid when it comes to the way things are now. If a transfer is legal then I am all for it whether it benefits Burns or any other school. Gaston County should have dominant programs and it's their own fault they do not. It has nothing to do with transfers.

I'm not upset bro. I promise you that. And I have nothing to do with scheduling or unscheduling so that will not work on me. Cleveland County is top 5 in both states for high school football it's higher in NC PERIOD.

Personally, I couldn't care less what you think about our County football programs. I just don't. No one else does either. We do it better than most and we definitely do it better than Gaston County. I'm not intending to be disrespectful. I think a lot of you as a poster on these boards. On this issue your stuck in the stone age and soon even South Point will come correct or they will die.

Let’s look at it. Just County games alone. Each one of us plays a least 3 huge games between all of us every year. South Point only plays those types of games against us. You have nothing to look forward to in Gaston County, even East Gaston ditched you. Black Friday, give me a break.

Come watch Shelby and Crest play, Burns and Shelby play Kings Mountain and Burns and so on. Gaston County simply isn’t on par in any way. Outside of Belmont no one cares anymore. Transfers….. As long as it’s legal you’re the only one that cares. Please spare me the drivel that South Point isn’t involved, we ALL KNOW bro………….. You do too………

Anyway, your neanderthal way of thinking is your right, but the rest of us have moved on. Times have changed but Cleveland County football is KING around here. Maybe one day South Point will add big games to their schedule outside of Cleveland County until then we'll just consider them the Eastern most school in Cleveland County and your penis envy can't change that.

You take any two schools in Cleveland County and combine them to match the numbers of any Charlotte school whether it be private or public and it will not be fair. That is not ego, that is facts. One school in this county has either ended seasons for that district or gave them the game of their life with half the class numbers. P4P this county holds up against any team the majority of the years and we only have 2A and 3A numbers. Sometimes we don't speak on our teams as if they are like SC schools that have the majority of a county going to one school but you better believe other teams don't beg to cross that county line come playoff time. I have had my opinions on transfers in the past and there are some things I am not a fan of. I am old school but I am not stupid when it comes to the way things are now. If a transfer is legal then I am all for it whether it benefits Burns or any other school. Gaston County should have dominant programs and it's their own fault they do not. It has nothing to do with transfers.
He doesn't undertsand that logic.

Combine all HS into one football team in CC and it’s a wrap in either NC or SC year end and year out
Wouldn’t be close , Gaston County as a whole again I will repeat are the Mulkey Brothers of High School football
I agree. You could just put 2 and 2 together in any combination and no one wants that smoke either

But Cleveland County High School. (Like Richmond County). 😂😂

Charlotte, Gaffney , whoever wants no part of that EVER!

Some of the better players leaving a program doesn't hurt a football program? That's Trash .... and not based in reality? OK. You and Rulz are real smart.
I haven't said anything about the coaching hires or processes. No shyte they've passed over many good potential HCs....who disputes that? South point got two brothers as transfers....one of which started at SP. We don't get other programs' best players showing up...... EVER. On top of that - nobody is being recruited to SP. The very TYPE of guy who wants to be recruited and is that much of a self over team player is not wanted at SP if you know anything about that program.
You constantly move the goalposts in your comments. You are absolutely the worst and most delusional out of all the SP fans by far. What team in Gaston County has lost 3-4 of their best varsity players to any Cleveland County school as you stated previously in any year? I will wait. You will not find it because it hasn’t happened. You guys combine elementary, middle school, jv, and varsity moves over multiple years all into one “transfer” pile of bs. Also the fact that you don’t know that SP has more than the “two” transfers you stated tell me you again that you don’t know anything about your own team or what’s happening. SP has at least five transfers that I knew of back in July and I am hearing that number is higher. By your standards SP and Ashbrook each has more transfers than Cleveland County combined this season so you need to stop with that nonsense. For the record GC blocked and actively fought every single paperwork transfer to CC this past year if that student was a football player while accepting every transfer into GC from student athletes. Fighting a transfer when parents have completed the paperwork and willing to to pay the transfer cost is pretty much unheard of. Then again this is the county that stopped live stream broadcasting of their football games to spite CC fans.

Reactions: crestrulz
any 2 schools? Both KM or Crest alone has higher enrollment than CC does on average. Both those CC schools are pretty much on par with HS student enrollment each year.
No... GACO shouldn't have dominant programs because they have a ton of HSs. Even per capita in GACO...they are behind the 8 ball. Being closer to Charlotte they lose people to private schools. Guarantee you they lose an average of 5 very good FOOTBALL players each year just to CC...not including Privates goin to Charlotte. Things aren't set up for GACO to be good in football and it has as much to do with surrounding counties as within the county.
That "legal" transferring when referring to apartment hopping is nothing more than going around the rules. It's for status and absolute personal gain. It isn't for college scholarships. If you are a college level player....they will find you. Unlimited players out of 1a and 2a schools that weren't good at football have gone onto play college. It is the AAU basketball culture brought to football. It is ruining HS football...very much like the college game has been ruined as we are seeing play out now.

Reactions: SPRaiders78
I'm not upset bro. I promise you that. And I have nothing to do with scheduling or unscheduling so that will not work on me. Cleveland County is top 5 in both states for high school football it's higher in NC PERIOD.

Personally, I couldn't care less what you think about our County football programs. I just don't. No one else does either. We do it better than most and we definitely do it better than Gaston County. I'm not intending to be disrespectful. I think a lot of you as a poster on these boards. On this issue your stuck in the stone age and soon even South Point will come correct or they will die.

Let’s look at it. Just County games alone. Each one of us plays a least 3 huge games between all of us every year. South Point only plays those types of games against us. You have nothing to look forward to in Gaston County, even East Gaston ditched you. Black Friday, give me a break.

Come watch Shelby and Crest play, Burns and Shelby play Kings Mountain and Burns and so on. Gaston County simply isn’t on par in any way. Outside of Belmont no one cares anymore. Transfers….. As long as it’s legal you’re the only one that cares. Please spare me the drivel that South Point isn’t involved, we ALL KNOW bro………….. You do too………

Anyway, your neanderthal way of thinking is your right, but the rest of us have moved on. Times have changed but Cleveland County football is KING around here. Maybe one day South Point will add big games to their schedule outside of Cleveland County until then we'll just consider them the Eastern most school in Cleveland County and your penis envy can't change that.
Until you play a large private school in the last 3-4 years...you don't realize just how much times have changed. There is no penis envy when historically Crest has been over not only Shelby's .....but you guessed it - South Point's knee more times than not. You might not have a red butt about that....but many do.

None of yall are very familiar with SPs roster year in and out obviously. You can see about 80-85% of our players in Elem. school and the local football league. Do people move in - sure. Nobody is recruited here. You can't. The d$mn houses cost too much to just move in, we aren't financially backed by some elusive retiree that pays transfer fees and sets up whatever else goes on (innuendo so I won't mention specifics) and that SP football team promotes team over self .... something a transfer player won't even be able comprehend.
You may not be mad .... but you are envious. You ought to be.

You constantly move the goalposts in your comments. You are absolutely the worst and most delusional out of all the SP fans by far. What team in Gaston County has lost 3-4 of their best varsity players to any Cleveland County school as you stated previously in any year? I will wait. You will not find it because it hasn’t happened. You guys combine elementary, middle school, jv, and varsity moves over multiple years all into one “transfer” pile of bs. Also the fact that you don’t know that SP has more than the “two” transfers you stated tell me you again that you don’t know anything about your own team or what’s happening. SP has at least five transfers that I knew of back in July and I am hearing that number is higher. By your standards SP and Ashbrook each has more transfers than Cleveland County combined this season so you need to stop with that nonsense. For the record GC blocked and actively fought every single paperwork transfer to CC this past year if that student was a football player while accepting every transfer into GC from student athletes. Fighting a transfer when parents have completed the paperwork and willing to to pay the transfer cost is pretty much unheard of. Then again this is the county that stopped live stream broadcasting of their football games to spite CC fans.
What goalposts have been moved?
If players stay where they're supposed to be/ where they grew up .....ESPECIALLY if they're good players - does that "hometown" program benefit or show better ..... OR NOT? That is what I said. It's not delusional. There isn't anything else to discuss.

As a whole....Gaston Co. -each year- loses 5 to CC I guarantee. I didn't say ONE team gets 3-4 to another team. Although....that has happened. I mean - if HH, FV and NG had any program fans on here, they have plenty of dirt to dish. I have heard them talk about it in person. SP isn't robbed by CC....but many other GACO schools are. Ya'll can sit here and act like the 2 that went to KM last year as freshmen weren't recruits....but now they are back to their home schools. We have eyes, ears, computers, etc. We know each other. The kids know each other. Pretending like it doesn't happen and then calling me crazy is bewildering considering the quality of players that have crossed over the GACO to CC line the last 4-5 years.

SP with five transfers!!!!! LMAO. Go look at the roster last year, and this year.

Until you play a large private school in the last 3-4 years...you don't realize just how much times have changed. There is no penis envy when historically Crest has been over not only Shelby's .....but you guessed it - South Point's knee more times than not. You might not have a red butt about that....but many do.

None of yall are very familiar with SPs roster year in and out obviously. You can see about 80-85% of our players in Elem. school and the local football league. Do people move in - sure. Nobody is recruited here. You can't. The d$mn houses cost too much to just move in, we aren't financially backed by some elusive retiree that pays transfer fees and sets up whatever else goes on (innuendo so I won't mention specifics) and that SP football team promotes team over self .... something a transfer player won't even be able comprehend.
You may not be mad .... but you are envious. You ought to be.
I am familiar with players and parents not being a fan of playing for a team that runs the Red Bone. I know quite a few that left for that particular reason alone. I am not knocking the offense because historically it's unstoppable with the right players. I do know that some kids stray away from that offense depending on what position they play.

Reactions: DeBoer31
I anticipate Ashbrook being much better this year....and they will have a couple more good players that are supposed to go there playing.....instead of transferring out to play elsewhere. We will see if it benefits them / and a GACO program when this happens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT