ADVERTISEMENT

Ashbrook vs Forestview

SPRaiders78

May 24, 2020
Belmont
Somehow landed a couple tickets for this game. I don’t know the whys or the wherefore but they are playing today at 2:00 pm at Stewart Cramer High School. Shire will be nice to be back in a high school stadium. Not a fan of either team but heck it HS football. And as far as I know there are no Ashbrook or Forestview fans that post here.

Ashbrook 9 Forestview 7 Final. The referees were atrocious. No consistency on offense for either team. Game played on Stewart Cramer’s artificial turf field because Forestview’s field is a mud hole.

Ashbrook 9 Forestview 7 Final. The referees were atrocious. No consistency on offense for either team. Game played on Stewart Cramer’s artificial turf field because Forestview’s field is a mud hole.
Gaston County HS Football is pretty pitiful for the most part. Wish that would change.

Must have been the same bunch that officiated SP-EG Friday night.

Gaston County HS Football is pretty pitiful for the most part. Wish that would change.
I have to agree. Could be a year where no Gaston County teams make the playoffs. As Charles Barkley says “Turrible, just turrible.

Must have been the same bunch that officiated SP-EG Friday night.
No I watched that one as well, it was bad at times but yesterday’s game was worse. Game stopped multiple times for refs to huddle for no apparent reason. Just weird.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT