ADVERTISEMENT

"As The Crow Flies"

Hon Dines

Aug 21, 2002
China Grove, NC
Definition of eating crow:
Eating crow means humiliation by admitting having been proven wrong after taking a strong position.

Who's eating crow tonight?
Someone pick a winner that lost?

Reactions: jojr01
I had a few. Have to say I had Gaffney to win over Crest. Didn’t see JM Robinson beating Hickory Ridge.I guess I will take my plate of crow for today. Lol

Reactions: Hon Dines
Definition of eating crow:
Eating crow means humiliation by admitting having been proven wrong after taking a strong position.

Who's eating crow tonight?
Someone pick a winner that lost?
This needs to be a weekly thread. Some will graciously eat their serving with temporary humility. However, there are also some on this site, those seldom right but never in doubt posters, even after the fact, that may need to have theirs served up to them. Could be a lot of fun.

This needs to be a weekly thread. Some will graciously eat their serving with temporary humility. However, there are also some on this site, those seldom right but never in doubt posters, even after the fact, that may need to have theirs served up to them. Could be a lot of fun.
It will be a weekly thread on the forums. The idea comes from my article Don Football Cafe I write for NCPreps each week. It's on the home page. You can go to the home page and read it. It says open on Friday nights serving crow. Come to the forums and see the new soap opera "As The Crow Flies"

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT