ADVERTISEMENT

American Legion Baseball AREA III question

Freakin Deacon

Oct 26, 2002
Does anyone know the tie breakers for division standings, or know of a contact that I can contact for this info? This seems to change from time to time and I'd like to know what tiebreakers are being used this season. Thanks for any help.

Does anyone know the tie breakers for division standings, or know of a contact that I can contact for this info? This seems to change from time to time and I'd like to know what tiebreakers are being used this season. Thanks for any help.
Sorry Freakin, since we no longer have a Senior team, I am sorta out of the loop. You might check the website of the Radio station in Asheboro, they used to do a good job of following all teams.

Got my answer this AM.
1. Head to head
2. Conference runs allowed
3. Coin toss

That is correct. The games will be good in the playoffs. I like the playoffs in Legion ball. I may catch a few games here and there.

And that’s what happens when you post from your phone instead of computer. Either way the weather might play an important role in the commencement of the secondary round of the American Legion Area III playoffs. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT