ADVERTISEMENT

American Legion Baseball area 3 schedules for JR and SR teams

Also, please try to post under the American Legion tab, but most of all thanks for posting about American Legion Baseball.

Sportsnut17 I am sure it has been explained here somewhere and I am fairly computer literate but could you either tell us how or provide a link to the usage of these mystery tabs?

I as well you know, BASEBALLFAN1955, would appreciate it.

Thanks for all you guys do and for putting up with questions that have already probably been answered.

Sportsnut17 I am sure it has been explained here somewhere and I am fairly computer literate but could you either tell us how or provide a link to the usage of these mystery tabs?

I as well you know, BASEBALLFAN1955, would appreciate it.

Thanks for all you guys do and for putting up with questions that have already probably been answered.
Well not the most literate one myself, but it is one continuous thread right below this one. Or just keep doing what you been doing, that way we have new topics. Maybe Ms. Deana can help us also.

On this forum, when a poster starts a new thread, there is a tab on the left side that you can designate what sport the thread involves. Change the pre-fix.

OHHH. Haven't started any so did not know where that was located.

Thanks to both of you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT