ADVERTISEMENT

1A Are max preps rankings a joke?

I guess that is why the NCHSAA have adjusted rankings
Exactly and I don't care what the nchsaa says. If you are top 25 in the adjusted rankings no matter what circumstances you should be in the playoffs. Pathetic last year. Better this year. It's like everybody said Avery would not have got far last year but keep in mind nobody beat them bad. We will never know cause they didn't get a chance. My motto is the best team does not always win. And anybody can be beat on any given night.

Exactly and I don't care what the nchsaa says. If you are top 25 in the adjusted rankings no matter what circumstances you should be in the playoffs. Pathetic last year. Better this year. It's like everybody said Avery would not have got far last year but keep in mind nobody beat them bad. We will never know cause they didn't get a chance. My motto is the best team does not always win. And anybody can be beat on any given night.
Just seen New 1a girls adjusted rankings this week. Not a lot of movement at top. But a lot in the middle. Avery is idle this week. They could drop down if ma and Murphy put on a show . Also surprised Murphy is still behind Cherokee

Just seen New 1a girls adjusted rankings this week. Not a lot of movement at top. But a lot in the middle. Avery is idle this week. They could drop down if ma and Murphy put on a show . Also surprised Murphy is still behind Cherokee
Albemarle keeps the streak alive at 8 lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT