ADVERTISEMENT

Any word on the asheville job?

he;s been climbing the ladder trying to get back into buncombe county

He was in Buncombe County at Erwin. He was the head baseball coach there. Was it because he wasn't coaching football at Erwin that he left there? Just curious.

He has a tall task ahead at Asheville. He will have talent for sure but the administration may be the sticking point. He's a smart guy. I will wish him luck until they play ACR. Just like always.

He’s going to likely have a sophomore qb to work with in his first year most likely. A kid that could be real good in a few years

Like I said before, he should have some talent there but the support from the administration is questionable right now.

linebacker coach at erwin to d coordinator at crest is a huge step up any way you look at it

Congrats to Asheville. Hopefully we’ll be able to hate you again soon!

seems like a great hire. what he did at chase was dang solid.
There is some big meet the coaches thing going on at Asheville high tonight introducing him officially and stuff from what I hear. Seems to be a little bit of energy/excitement over there right now for the first time in a while. We will likely start a sophomore qb next year who could be special in the right system

Reactions: seadog28
There is some big meet the coaches thing going on at Asheville high tonight introducing him officially and stuff from what I hear. Seems to be a little bit of energy/excitement over there right now for the first time in a while. We will likely start a sophomore qb next year who could be special in the right system

Happy for you, Ahscougs!

Reactions: AhsCougar1
Happy for you, Ahscougs!
I’m hoping we have found our guy. I’ve heard nothing but good things about radford, especially after tonight’s meet and greet thing. Ideally we would be good in year 1, but improvement is what you’re hoping to see over his tenure. Something we haven’t seen in 5 years at the high

Reactions: seadog28
I’m hoping we have found our guy. I’ve heard nothing but good things about radford, especially after tonight’s meet and greet thing. Ideally we would be good in year 1, but improvement is what you’re hoping to see over his tenure. Something we haven’t seen in 5 years at the high

Yep! These students need a positive experience which football can uniquely provide. Good luck to you and your Cougars, brother!

God don’t remind me. We were undefeated in Cleveland county for a good portion of this century until the bottom dropped out.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT