ADVERTISEMENT

Any coaching vacancies?

Is the same guy that has been at WC for years there?
No Danny Anderson left for maiden 2 years ago. West has a young guy now who lets the players run the team and he has 21 losses in 2 years which is terrible for the talent west always has.

21 19 either way thats horrible for west caldwell. Ask any parent of the west basketball team and see who ran the team. Last years team was a regional team under Danny Anderson if he was there. The disrespect that goes on in basketball now would have never happened when Danny was any moron can see that.

Maxpreps is alittle wrong being West lost to South at west and then West lost at Bandys so add 2 L's thats 13 like i said.

iCardcav3, your last post I tried to be as professional with you about your bashing of coaches. Why does a West Caldwell fan have a east Burke tag and hiding behind a computer bashing. And from most off the post you have on here everyone thinks you are a complete idiot. What team doesn't have up and downs. And you keep saying players run the team? Are you in the locker room practice floor or team meetings. I highly doubt it. When the job opened up last time why didn't you apply? Cause in all reality no body cares what icardcav the plumber thinks. Maybe the Job may be to big for you and out of your reach if you catch the drift. How did the chip English prediction you made end up ? And 21 losses I checked west max preps west coach was 14-11 in his first year 19-8 this season. I think if my math is correct 11+8=19 maybe it's the Burke county education you rely on.....
Maybe i should have applied for the job one thing is forsure i wouldnt have a player quit my team over 5 times. My players wouldnt have cussed me, i wouldnt have my players parents calling the school on a daily basis with some sort of issue. I wouldnt have stood in the locker room and tell one of my players to fight me. Should i go on with more issues that west basketball has??

The name I'm hearing is Marcus Wilmoth who is the Assistant AD and Varsity Assistant at North Forsyth HS. He had a solid HS playing career, played briefly in college and finished working his college years with the program at App State before going to be an Assistant at Lees McRae if memory serves me correct. This sounds like a home run hire for Elkin!

The Graham basketball job was posted recently. Does anyone know what is going on there? Mike Williams has been the coach for a long time and also AD. Has he retired from both positions or what?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT