ADVERTISEMENT

antonio williams hurt?

KW23

Feb 9, 2011
Football friday night said he got hurt in 1st half and didnt return, anyone know the extent of his injury or what it was exactly?

Haven't heard but I'm sure it will be in todays SNAP (The Stanly News and Press). I hope it isn't serious but I was afraid they might get him injured running the ball late in games after the game had been decided. If it was in the first quarter that wasn't the case. Hope he's back soon because from everything I've heard about him he seems to be a first class person.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
I wasnt able to go to the game but watched FFN and it also said he was hurt but also heard that he had 325 yards on 13 carries and 2 tds so they might just have took him out at halftime

Antonio Williams isn't hurt btw. He was taken out by coach before halftime He wore ice on knee just for precaution. He only had 13-15 carries I heard. They took him out early because they have a lot of offensive weapons. From the NS crowd is what I hear from.

North is loaded on Offense with Peoples and Davis. They also have a good Receiver. The North Moore game should show Us something. They are probably the second best Team in the Conference but They will need to prove it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT