ADVERTISEMENT

Anson Hires Randy Jordan

AnsonFan33

Nov 8, 2019
Anson
Coaching AAU in Anson we always had talent. I wish nothing the best for Coach Middlebrooks. I really liked him. He can coach his rear off. The show goes on and I think Randy will have the boys in shape. I think admin will give Randy the keys to the bus. I think Randy is more seasoned than Middlebrooks. Really Middlebrooks can coach his ass off. He just doesn't know local politics. He got Anson going in the right direction. Mr. Jordan's time is now.

Last edited:
Coaching AAU in Anson we always had talent.. I wish nothing the best for Coach Middlebrooks. I really liked him. He can coach his rear off. The show goes on and I think Randy will have the boys in shape. I think admin will give Randy the keys to the bus. I think Randy is more seasoned than Middlebrooks. Really Middlebrooks can coach his ass off. He just doesn't know local politics. He got Anson going in the right direction. Mr. Jordan's time is now.

Congrats to Coach Jordan. He will do a great job.

Great hire!. They probably will not let me help him. Coming from a coach, Middlebrooks is going to be a steal for another school. Just from the outside looking in, Coach Jordan is the better coach for experience reasons. Middlebrooks is a helluva game coach, way better than Jordan. I think Mr. Middlebrooks would be a great program builder at the right place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT