ADVERTISEMENT

Another records falls for Rosman's D. Thomas....

MRC3

Jan 20, 2006
Just heard that D. Thomas for Rosman broke the RHS career scoring record last night. I'm not sure what his total is right now but that's impressive considering he's not played in 10+ games this year due to injury and was hampered with injuries last year. The kid deserves it.

(Note: Sorry for the grammatical error in the thread title....)

Last edited:
Congratulations. Rosman has had a great basketball program over many years and to break the record is a tremendous accomplishment. He seems like a good young man on and off the court.

Reactions: Rhinos87 and MRC3
Just heard that D. Thomas for Rosman broke the RHS career scoring record last night. I'm not sure what his total is right now but that's impressive considering he's not played in 10+ games this year due to injury and was hampered with injuries last year. The kid deserves it.

That’s awesome! I love seeing records broken. It’s been fun watching him play through the years. Congratulations to DeLand!

Congrats! Great accomplishment

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT