ADVERTISEMENT

Andrews vs Hayesville

Andrews needs to win by a large margin here or the 4-0 start was all for nothing. Hayesville needs to pull the upset to prove that they can compete in the conference. If Hayesville gets blown out, they could be in for a long season with only SMC opponents ahead.
Both teams desperately need to win this game, for different reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: CherokeeKid
I think it will be interesting because Hayesville has struggled against the run. While I have a feeling Andrews will struggle to stop Hayesvilles passing attack. Turnovers will be huge in this one I have a feeling.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Andrews needs to win by a large margin here or the 4-0 start was all for nothing. Hayesville needs to pull the upset to prove that they can compete in the conference. If Hayesville gets blown out, they could be in for a long season with only SMC opponents ahead.
Lol..so if Andrews doesn't win by 40 points their 4 wins doesn't mean anything??
Ridiculous

If they don’t win by 40 plus to hayesville they won’t beat murphy swain or rville.
Hes also saying if Robbinsville wins by 2 scores against Swain they are in the drivers seat to win the SMC..lol
AND that Murphy has to blow out Cherokee to receive any credibility.

At this point you have to point Andrews in the drivers seat. They are undefeated with a nice win over Mitchell. Murphy has won the easy ones and lost the hard ones. They still have the most talent on the roster and should hit their stride in conference. Robbinsville is still a big question mark from what I am hearing. I was told their o-line is just not very good.

Reactions: ObserveAndReport
Our online has block good. Adams is averaging 177 yards a game.
D line is only allowing 54 yards a game.
I'm hearing a very important part of our offensive line will hopefully back friday.
That will really help if that's the case. Last week Simmons rankings had Robbinsville with the toughest 1a schedule at that point. A not very good oline as you put it wouldn't have 350 yards a game on the ground.

Here we are going by point spread once again instead of how each team matches up. Murphy beat Georgia Force 58 to 14 !
Hayesville best Georgia Force 28 to 21 ! Does this mean Murphy will destroy Hayesville ? Yes LMBO !!!!! Looking forward to this Friday, SMC BEGINS !! I hope everyone is healthy with no Covid or no injuries !! The winners have bragging rights

I wouldn't read too much into giving up 54 yards rushing a game. Robbinsville has played 3 spread teams that don't run much.

Reactions: hotstove9678
4-0 start was all for nothing? That might be the dumbest comment ever read on here.

I understand Jake's point.
I agree with it to a point.
Can Andrews still win confrence if they only beat Hayesville by 1? Yes but it would be more likely if Andrew won by more

Last edited:
Reactions: W1LDCAT003
It really comes down to winning the next 3 games with the least amount of carries possible for Weaver. They need him as close to 100% as possible for their last 2 games.

Reactions: W1LDCAT003
He is a Hayesville graduate !!
Not a Hayesville grad.
I understand Jake's point.
I agree with it to a point.
Can't Andrews still win confrence if they only beat Hayesville by 1? Yes but it would be more likely if Andrew won by more
I'm simply saying as good as this Andrews team is, they shouldn't have a problem with this young Hayesville team. I expect Andrews to win big. If they don't take care of business this week you're telling me people won't have questions about whether they're for real or not? Put Robbinsville or Murphy in the same position, I'd be saying they needed to blow Hayesville out too lol.

my apologies !! I’m still learning who is who on FYNTV. I can’t remember the guys name that graduated from Hayesville, maybe Kaleb. And to your point on Hayesville being young Andrews only has 4 Seniors.
No problem, and yes that's true!
Really what I'm saying is I'm all in on andrews winning this game, and I'll be very disappointed if they don't!

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
No problem, and yes that's true!
Really what I'm saying is I'm all in on andrews winning this game, and I'll be very disappointed if they don't!
We always say injuries in 1A is a game changer but I say Covid is a season changer. Even when kids come back from it are they 100% If teams suffer injuries and Covid in the SMC it could be all over. One game at a time and hope for the best. I have total respect for all 6 teams in the conference this year. I still think they will be some upsets in conference play

I think this game will be closer than most anticipate. I think Andrews will have trouble with Hayesvilles air raid offense. In the end though, I think Andrews physicality wins out. Good luck to both teams.

I think this game will be closer than most anticipate. I think Andrews will have trouble with Hayesvilles air raid offense. In the end though, I think Andrews physicality wins out. Good luck to both teams.
Yeah interesting game..Hayesville has been the worst in the league for years at trying to stop teams from rushing all over them. Andrews will rush all over them.

Yeah interesting game..Hayesville has been the worst in the league for years at trying to stop teams from rushing all over them. Andrews will rush all over them.
Hayesville had their share of good lineman in the late 90s - mid 00's, seems like a distant memory now though. There's no way they dont still have some decent lineman material walking the hallways, but seems they cant get those kids to play anymore. I'm not sure why but it's been a glaring issue for them ever since Walsh left.

Reactions: Gentle Knight
Who knows way this season has gone, either team could win, good luck to both
That’s exactly what I’ve been saying about the whole conference this season. Covid has hit most all teams and with the number of players each team has it could hit multiple times in a season. It is what it is but let’s put things into perspective. Football is just a game !!

Reactions: Purple1995
That’s exactly what I’ve been saying about the whole conference this season. Covid has hit most all teams and with the number of players each team has it could hit multiple times in a season. It is what it is but let’s put things into perspective. Football is just a game !!
Somehow Murphy has dodged the covid curse

And our entire skill group the following week when we luckily had an open week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT