ADVERTISEMENT

And Again I Apologize For Past Posts.

FridayNiteLights1217

Silver Member
Oct 2, 2007
I can't believe it is only 8 days till football season starts with the first game and I am not a bit excited. First time in 50 years. Just not looking forward to being harassed if I say the wrong thing. You will understand when you get my age and have all the diabetic health related health problems I have. Sometimes you just want to vent and hope people will just ignore me with understanding. Have always loved to be on NCPrep and could take the back and forth but now I am afraid to say anything because some just don't understand what I am going through. I made a few posts on the thread IF ? North Stokes gets A Coach Thread in which I started and got ripped up for for even putting my self down . I made an apology and seems it just brought out more hostility toward me. Bad health causes some depression and when I get that way I say things and look back the next day and regret some of them. People just don't have respect for the eldery and maybe I should stay of as Illuminati704 said you've said that you were leaving at least 15 times. Yes I get mad and say that I am leaving but I never stay mad long and as I said ,I regret things I say when harassed . Most all my posts are ignored unless I am depressed and say something a little wrong and then here comes the 2 or 3 FNL haters pounding me into the ground . Everyone enjoy the up coming season ! I hope I can get into it .... And you could pray for me because I need it ... Not asking for simpathy or pitty just some understanding for someone that used to love being a part of NCPrep but dread even making a thread or post now...

Last edited:
Reactions: Be_A_Dog
FNL. Realtalk. Everyone has their own issues and personal problems. This is a message board for opinionated rhetoric and banter about football and less about life's crisis. Once you start looking at this site more leisurely, you will have less headaches. It seems at times you let this site and the opinion of others put undue stress on you. Whether you dread or enjoy posting on ncpreps it's your thing, but it has little to do with what this sight is really about. You do a great job posting scores but dude you take this sight waaaay too serious. Especially when you post about dreading others opinions that may not vibe with the way you feel when you go off on a personal rant. Prayer is always a good thing FNL. We all need it.

Hope you catch the bug and get excited again. It is High School Football. Need I say more. Can't wait for the first game and hope to see you on here posting scores. You are my number one source for scores on a Fri night. Don't know how you find so many sources to get them. It must be tough. Maybe you should try to get out to a few games this year and just enjoy yourself. Thanks for all the hard work.

I can't believe it is only 8 days till football season starts with the first game and I am not a bit excited. First time in 50 years. Just not looking forward to being harassed if I say the wrong thing. You will understand when you get my age and have all the diabetic health related health problems I have. Sometimes you just want to vent and hope people will just ignore me with understanding. Have always loved to be on NCPrep and could take the back and forth but now I am afraid to say anything because some just don't understand what I am going through. I made a few posts on the thread IF ? North Stokes gets A Coach Thread in which I started and got ripped up for for even putting my self down . I made an apology and seems it just brought out more hostility toward me. Bad health causes some depression and when I get that way I say things and look back the next day and regret some of them. People just don't have respect for the eldery and maybe I should stay of as Illuminati704 said you've said that you were leaving at least 15 times. Yes I get mad and say that I am leaving but I never stay mad long and as I said ,I regret things I say when harassed . Most all my posts are ignored unless I am depressed and say something a little wrong and then here comes the 2 or 3 FNL haters pounding me into the ground . Everyone enjoy the up coming season ! I hope I can get into it .... And you could pray for me because I need it ... Not asking for simpathy or pitty just some understanding for someone that used to love being a part of NCPrep but dread even making a thread or post now...

I always enjoy your posts as well.

Hope you catch the bug and get excited again. It is High School Football. Need I say more. Can't wait for the first game and hope to see you on here posting scores. You are my number one source for scores on a Fri night. Don't know how you find so many sources to get them. It must be tough. Maybe you should try to get out to a few games this year and just enjoy yourself. Thanks for all the hard work.
I may come Friday night just to see the new video score board . Also may get my camera ready and shoot some pictures from the side line and see if I can . It has been about 4 years or more sense I have used it for sports.This is an old email address . If someone would ask the coach if I can get on the side lines and email me at odell1217@gmail.com his answer. Got to dig up my old website and post them on here . I only use this email for occasional use.I am sure he will sense I did it for 9 years for the Mount Airy News. Just getting someone to ask him may be the problem.Also may back out by Friday as it has been around 4 years sense I have not been out other than Grocery store or Walgreens. Hope I make it as I need to get out and stop setting at home all the time other than a part time job.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT