ADVERTISEMENT

Amazing Mother of NC Preps Poster Passes - Great Lady

TheMule

Feb 5, 2003
Lenox Castle, NC
Please go to cittyfh.com and read the obit for Agnes Courts. She was 98 years old and the mother of RamannuelKant, who posts from time to time here. I had the very great pleasure of living on the same street with her in Reidsville for many years.

I would post the link but I don't know how.

Her obituary is just a small inkling as to an amazing life of a truly great lady.

The people of Reidsville were blessed to have her live in our community.

Touched my heart! ....most of us fail to realize it was just a moment ago!
Thanks! Mule

Last edited:
Reactions: CHEERDUCK
98 years old at passing and grew up in Nazi Germany. I loved to her her talk about Germany.

Did she ever mention seeing U.S. troops march in for the first time? Reason I ask is because I knew an older German lady that was a young child when we went into Germany. They had been told we were brutal and the black Americans would eat them. She said she was terrified as a young child seeing black soldiers. I had never heard that before.

Please go to cittyfh.com and read the obit for Agnes Courts. She was 98 years old and the mother of RamannuelKant, who posts from time to time here. I had the very great pleasure of living on the same street with her in Reidsville for many years.

I would post the link but I don't know how.

Her obituary is just a small inkling as to an amazing life of a truly great lady.

The people of Reidsville were blessed to have her live in our community.

https://www.cittyfh.com/notices/Agnes-Courts

I copied the link to her obituary and posted for you, Mule.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT