ADVERTISEMENT

All That Talent Gone To Waste

Status
Not open for further replies.
This about to get shut down lol. I never understood why a grown man gets so upset because someone said something about a family member that the other person have no info about.

It amazes me how tough some of these guy are on social media. If we had an open venue or a meet and greet in person. I would imagine there would be a lot of no shows...lol

I don’t disagree and you actually helped proved my point. Talent alone, Charlotte schools will always be plentiful. That being said, because there’s not a lot of continuity in these programs, it’s hard for them to sustain elite level success to match their talent level. It was once Indy, then it was MC, Butler was pooling some talent some years back. Myers Park is riding the transfer wave after being trash for so long. They will also hit a patch where there will be another “it” school in Meck county.

MC has lost 13 games in 10 years. They have been open 11?? How much more sucess are they supposed to have?

The difference between the present and the Indy days is the volume of transfers ( more) and the consolidation between 4 or 5 schools versus 1-2. The divide between the haves and have notes has grown.

It amazes me how tough some of these guy are on social media. If we had an open venue or a meet and greet in person. I would imagine there would be a lot of no shows...lol
I never take this stuff personal its jus HS football talking. Its obvious this dude got a stuck up his butt for me...its fine I find it humorous tho he cant get over that my lil Cougars keep whooping his beloved lil ponies. Back to the subject at hand...

MC has lost 13 games in 10 years. They have been open 11?? How much more sucess are they supposed to have?

The difference between the present and the Indy days is the volume of transfers ( more) and the consolidation between 4 or 5 schools versus 1-2. The divide between the haves and have notes has grown.
I coached at James Martin Middle (Vance feeder school) for 6 years of the 9 year run of going undefeated. When we finally lost that one game after 9 years. The field was flooded with coaches in the stands with crazy explanations of why we lost, and what we were doing wrong. SMH!

Dude I look at it like this...when people talk about you that's the biggest form of flattery..its when they dont is when u worry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT