ADVERTISEMENT

All for fun who brings more fans Clinton or Shelby?

Darkhorse04

Dec 5, 2006
Clinton as of 1pm today had sold approximately 400 tickets that were allowed for pre-sale. I don't know whether to think that is a low or high number or probably right on, who knows, there will definitely be more than 400 people from Clinton though. I think most will buy at the gate. Clinton is a little farther from Winston Salem than Shelby but not much. We have traveled well this year and in some games having more fans present as the away than the home team did. I know Shelby will bring a lot, should be a good crowd overall, hope it's a great game to watch for all of us.

This post was edited on 12/11 6:20 PM by Darkhorse04

Perhaps Christmas parade at 10 a.m. is killing the Clinton crowd. They can watch it on TV after watching really, really Dark Horses leave a mess on the parade route.

there will be a lot of neutral fans there...We're bringing at least 4 from Reidsville in our car and I know there will be a lot of other from here......multiply that times other towns and schools....plus the weather should be good (low 50's with sun and little wind) and there should be a huge crowd..........

Clinton doesn't have Time Warner cable so that won't be an option TGT. You keep harping on that parade but I'd highly doubt many if any are choosing a parade over this game. In my opinion, the lack of any coverage from the local newspaper would hurt more than the parade. With that being said, I read where Shelby is bussing in fans who aren't driving so I'd expect them to have more.

Just messing with the Clinton council and chamber of commerce figureheads, who obviously are not football fans. If they were, they would have gone to Parade Plan B at the conclusion of last Friday night's game.

I'm not 100% sure, but I'm thinking I read somewhere that the games would be streaming on the Time Warner website for subscribers and non-subscribers.

all the games will be streamed on the internet, that being said I expect just as many Clinton folks as Shelby fans. At the last 3 games on the road Clinton equaled or exceeded the home crowd.

There are no "fun" topics on this board. This is serious business.

If you dare besmirch the all great and powerful Shelby, you will have the 98s up at the wee hours of the morning googling everything that was ever done by your high school. This includes a lot of high naught cyphering, teeth bashing, and condemnation of long since fired sports reporters who wrote meaningless stories to fill space on a Wednesday.

The only "Fun" here is an indie band from NYC.

Originally posted by ReidsvilleRam90:
There are no "fun" topics on this board. This is serious business.

If you dare besmirch the all great and powerful Shelby, you will have the 98s up at the wee hours of the morning googling everything that was ever done by your high school. This includes a lot of high naught cyphering, teeth bashing, and condemnation of long since fired sports reporters who wrote meaningless stories to fill space on a Wednesday.

The only "Fun" here is an indie band from NYC.
ROFL!!!!!! That is a great post..."98's up at the wee hours of the morning" LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT