ADVERTISEMENT

All “Triad” Final 4A West Bracket

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
Glenn, East Forsyth, Ragsdale and Grimesly round out the West. That Glenn defense was nice tonight.

Geez, The CPC only 2 playoff losses are against other CPC teams headed into the 3rd Rd. Nobody outside the conference has beat them so far.

I think all 4 Triad teams were in the same conference 2 or 3 yrs ago. A Triad team is going to the finals

Oh please Football Gods some how give us an all K-Vegas Semi-Final. Could you imagine a Glenn at East Forsyth 4th round playoff match up!
I would love that as well... the two had to play on a Saturday in front of virtually nobody; really killed the football rivalry atmosphere. I think Glenn led at halftime, then got smacked in the 2nd half.

Reactions: Veejay4
Amen to that,getting home at 1;15am after stopping to eat on the way home, our opponent threw the ball virtually every play and we ran it virtually every play and still after1045 game ending

Great win Scots!
Oh please Football Gods some how give us an all K-Vegas Semi-Final. Could you imagine a Glenn at East Forsyth 4th round playoff match up!

That would be otherworldly! We have business to tend to first with Mr. Hooker and Ragsdale. It's great to see Ragsdale competitive once again.

That Grimsley vs Glenn game will be closer than people think. I'll go as far as to say I believe Glenn will pull it out. Their defense will be "game" for Grimsley.

Let's handle business CPC (Glenn) and we can go back to being enemies next week.

I would love that as well... the two had to play on a Saturday in front of virtually nobody; really killed the football rivalry atmosphere. I think Glenn led at halftime, then got smacked in the 2nd half.

The crowd picked up some by game time but you're right. It wasn't anywhere close to the atmosphere that Friday night. It would be fitting for them to run it back in a Regional Final in Kvegas. The buildup would be off the charts.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
I’m thinking an All CPC Western 4-A Final at East Forsyth next week. I’m starting to like the upset with Glenn. I don’t think Grimsley running game is as good as Glenn saw with East Forsyth or West Forsyth. Glenn will drag you into that slow grind, ugly football and if you don’t finish them... Let them hang around, they will get that W.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT