ADVERTISEMENT

Albemarle @ West Stanly

WS could make some noise in the playoffs. Maybe second round and that's about it.......

I got Wallace winning it all. I hope they embarrasse whoever comes out the west. And I hope Walkertown takes West Montgomery to the woodshed again.

Win one with ONLY Albemarle kids and I'll gladly "hush." Since that never happened then I'll keep bumping my gums! As far as karma goes.... the existence of West Montgomery is apparently on the clock. three-four years at best. I'll risk it. Remember all of those 80+ scores against CC, SD, etc...... I don't think any other school in the state ran up stats and played starters the way Albemarle did. So to think that you'll get any sympathy is laughable. Like I said, I hate it for the current students enrolled but the fan base deserves everything that is happening.

Win one with ONLY Albemarle kids and I'll gladly "hush." Since that never happened then I'll keep bumping my gums! As far as karma goes.... the existence of West Montgomery is apparently on the clock. three-four years at best. I'll risk it. Remember all of those 80+ scores against CC, SD, etc...... I don't think any other school in the state ran up stats and played starters the way Albemarle did. So to think that you'll get any sympathy is laughable. Like I said, I hate it for the current students enrolled but the fan base deserves everything that is happening.

I'm can promise you, not one kid from West Montgomery won a championship for Albemarle. I don't know of 1 kid that was recruited from West Montgomery...I know one kid came from West Montgomery by the name of Christian who came "By Choice" in 2011...and you see who that worked out...

I remember Albemarle blanking West Montgomery 55-0 in 2009 on our way to our 4th championship. That was after West Montgomery "Failed" to win their "First" championship.

I won't lose any sleep this year or next I promise you..

You got one thing right out of all that typing when you said you were a gum bumper and I'm glad most WM fans is not like you. I have a lot of respect for WM and wish them well in the future but nothing you can say will ever change those 5 State Championships, so hate on we don't care

Reactions: bulldog nation2014
I'm with you JS. I wish nothing but the best for WM in spite of BD HARRIS.. Go Warriors.....

Just so you guys know since you're probably wondering why a CC fan is posting on here, a good friend of mine is an asst. coach at West Stanly so rooting for them.

Reactions: atucker2
Looks like West is going to pull an Albemarle and run the score up! Lol!
Sway we had to know this was coming ,oh well and after all, as bad as we are we can still make the the second round of the playoffs just like our friends across the river

Wanta go to Chatham Central in 2 weeks Js2000. May be our only win this year..lmao..

Wanta go to Chatham Central in 2 weeks Js2000. May be our only win this year..lmao..
Buddy if that's the highlight game we might be in trouble. If neither team scores do they begin and end the game with a coin toss? Hell we would lose that too

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT