ADVERTISEMENT

Albemarle @ West Stanly

So if the score is accurate for both teams, then West should beat AHS by around the same as Thomasville did. 55-6. I don't know if I can stand to watch us get dominated by West Stanly. I may sit this one out on Monday. The great thing about last week was that we didn't get embarrassed on the football field. The bad thing about this coming week is that we will get blown out twice. For every piece of good news there is always bad, and boy are we in for a long week.

Reactions: atucker2
Our Team is younger than it probably has ever been. I think West respected Us enough last year to only beat Us by a Touchdown. All of Teams are buying into the fact that We aren't as good as We have been in awhile. I hope that this don't steamroll all year

Our Team is younger than it probably has ever been. I think West respected Us enough last year to only beat Us by a Touchdown. All of Teams are buying into the fact that We aren't as good as We have been in awhile. I hope that this don't steamroll all year
Last year during the West Stanly game we were missing some key starters. Emory, Bennett, Standback, and some key defensive players. All of those three should be on the team this year. I was looking forward to watching Emory and Standback this year. And that wasn't counting losing Nichols in the pre game warmup before Thomasville. I wish I knew who our current players are. I emailed the principal over a week ago asking them to please update their maxpreps page and received no response. It's unfortunate that we don't get to see this information. I did however hear that we set a school record for offense against Concord. Negative 85 yards to be exact. Good Luck to US against West Stanly tomorrow night.

Alright guys. On offense the two main factors are QB Brown #3 & of course RB #7 Jackson. Don't let Brown find his comfort zone he is awesome, great athlete. Can run and throw on the move. PUT pressure on him!!!!!!! The defense is rock solid led by #8 also!!!! Good luck guys!!!!!

Reactions: susancoleman
Alright guys. On offense the two main factors are QB Brown #3 & of course RB #7 Jackson. Don't let Brown find his comfort zone he is awesome, great athlete. Can run and throw on the move. PUT pressure on him!!!!!!! The defense is rock solid led by #8 also!!!! Good luck guys!!!!!
Thanks for the boost of confidence. Haha.

Reactions: WARRIOR_PRIDE2005
Just hope the dogs can survive this week in one piece. Playing a really good WS team tonight and a very good EM team fri night. If the kids can get through this week I think they will get a break next week against CC. Good luck tonight..Go Dogs....

Clearly they needed to fold up shop and close the place down. I feel for the current players. I don't for the fans. Regardless of how long it takes, karma will get you. I hope South Davidson lays 90 on the bulldogs and Chatham Central beating them would be icing on well deserved cake. RUN IT UP COLTS!!!! Remind them of when they were the "no class club!"

Clearly they needed to fold up shop and close the place down. I feel for the current players. I don't for the fans. Regardless of how long it takes, karma will get you. I hope South Davidson lays 90 on the bulldogs and Chatham Central beating them would be icing on well deserved cake. RUN IT UP COLTS!!!! Remind them of when they were the "no class club!"

Dude hush... and get "5".

Just remember BD WM now has a no class chapter and karma still won't win a championship so be careful what you wish for lol

Reactions: sway1532
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT