ADVERTISEMENT

Albemarle @ West Stanly

Albemarle in 1996 was 12-2. You all had a great WR that year. We couldn't cover or tackle him. 1996 Rams were one of the top teams we ever had...3 Shrine Bowl players on that team. Lost to Bandys on the 1-foot line in 2A West finals.

Albemarle in 1996 was 12-2. You all had a great WR that year. We couldn't cover or tackle him. 1996 Rams were one of the top teams we ever had...3 Shrine Bowl players on that team. Lost to Bandys on the 1-foot line in 2A West finals.

Who did we loose too that year besides you guys?

Ironically West Stanly in the opening game.

I hollered lololol!

That might of been when Hamilton was running the ball...he was my neighbor. Funny thing is, he stayed in my community (Amhurst) but he played for West Stanly lol...

The officiating is part of the game. These officials don't get paid much and as the old saying goes, "you get what you pay for". Most calls are made correctly but some calls are missed. When refs miss the calls they usually miss it for both teams.

The officiating is part of the game. These officials don't get paid much and as the old saying goes, "you get what you pay for". Most calls are made correctly but some calls are missed. When refs miss the calls they usually miss it for both teams.

Well according to our discussion, they only missed it for one team back in 1996...

Well according to our discussion, they only missed it for one team back in 1996...

That's part of the game Sway. Albemarle probably benefited from several call in 1996 and other years. You've got to take the good with the bad. The bottom line is that Starmount did not cheat in that game.

Reactions: Buddy Rich
Was that the year we beat Thomasville 7-0 at our place. God was it cold...Burrrrrrr

I remember that one, Buddy. AHS scored the TD on the opening drive and I and everybody else who was five mins late getting into the stadium missed the only score of the game.

Reactions: Buddy Rich
Somebody better tell the cheerleaders/coaches and ballplayers because the word that I'm getting still says they're playing tomorrow.

Reactions: sway1532
Where are ya'll getting this information from? From my understanding it still on Tomorrow...

I spoke with one of the coaches....they don't know nothing about nothing. As far as I know, the game is tomorrow...

If Ladge says Monday you can bank it. He always checks his sources!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT