ADVERTISEMENT

Albemarle @ West Stanly

That was harsh @BDHarris, but unfortunately you are correct. We have flourished throughout the last 20 years through open enrollment. Once kids wanted out of AHS, open enrollment nearly killed our athletic program last year. North Stanly and West Stanly benefited from obtaining some of our really good athletes. We had our star running back transfer to North Stanly over the summer after participating in spring football with our current staff. We also had several others quit or not come out. I am afraid the days of AHS dominance is over. The only fix would be to close a couple high schools and I think AHS would be a casualty of this move. Back when I came through AHS in the early to late 80's we were really bad. The open enrollment of the 90's and dropping to 1a in the early 2000's was our saving grace.

Susan I am assuming by your post on this matter you are not very close to the athletics program right?

Additionally since I have been here SCS has not been open enrollment with the exception of that week last summer that's going on 4yrs. Not sure about before but to my knowledge we weren't open enrollment but you could file for transfer or physically move districts.

Here are the facts the last two years have been rough due to the lack of stability. Now you have people trying to make themselves seem revel any screaming doom and gloom for AHS that's simply not the case. With the transition we will see this year and the leadership in place at AHS we are definitely on the right path.

In regards to football we are really young as for the irrelevant people talking about the first two games what did you expect out of 24 freshman and sophomores? They are going to struggle. With young kids like that you can lose big come back two weeks later and beat that same team. They are inconsistent they have to learn how to compete at a high level.

I personally trust the leadership at AHS, I know the talent and athletes we have in our school, I am going to support Coach Mason and give him a shot to see if he can build the relationships and get these kids motivated. Most definitely am I not discounting a bunch of fresh and sophomores playing against really good varsity teams in their first two weeks. We are in a transition period support these kids and see what they can do. They and the coaching staff have a long road ahead and a lot of work to do. It's not easy building a program up.

Albemarle since 1958 355 wins 298 losses 5 state titles

West Montgomery since 1961 398-234 0 state titles

both programs are storied programs with a lot of accomplishments.

One benefited from 1 2AA school West Stanly, 1 2A at the time (North Stanly) and 1 1A school South Stanly for several players. West Montgomery played in the CTH and would have playoff games with the likes of Randleman, Monroe, etc......West never benefited from the open enrollment. Not saying that the State Titles would have come our way but, when Albemarle dropped to 1AA and was able to pull from basically a 4A classification you played with an All Star team. Not to mention the 15+ players from West Montgomery that were part of the State Title teams when we were down. Everyone on this board has voiced opinions on the charter schools in basketball having an unfair advantage. I want to hear one Albemarle fan justify how having open enrollment is any different than what the charters have now. Yes, both are very accomplished. It's not apples to apples. The 1AA title will reside in the East again this year. Those teams and a few in the West will be 2AA. Thomasville has fallen off due to the loss of their ability to bring kids in from all over Davidson County. 1A ranks need more policing than the 4A because we are often overlooked and considered the "lower" division. Albemarle is playing with Albemarle kids for the first time in years and look at where they are. Where they were before. West has a strong history and the best support from the community outside of the mountain teams anywhere in the state of North Carolina. We have one hell of a coaching staff and kids want to play for West Montgomery. Outside of the Gaster years Albemarle would NOT play West Montgomery even though we are less than 30 miles away. Honestly, I think it's inevitable that East and West will combine and with the new bypass and the mass exodus on the West side, the new high school will be 2AA and will be grouped with the likes of Shelby and some of the powerhouse teams from Duplin County. State Titles look even farther away. 11-12 wins a year will not be out of the question but the titles a lot tougher. You play who you have to. Not making excuses. But for the 5 rings to constantly be brought up deserves addressing. I was there for the Perry years and the Thomas years. So were 300+ fans. The support never completely left. That's the difference between a storied program with decades of history and one that took advantage of a legal system in place to win at all costs. Maybe that's what the BOE was considering when they took the legs out from under AHS' football chances for decades to come. No parent with any knowledge of football wants their kids to be a part of a losing battle especially with concerns of concussions, injury and knowing that every Friday night there will be a good chance they'll be the Homecoming opponent at an away game.

Reactions: Earnhardt Forever
One benefited from 1 2AA school West Stanly, 1 2A at the time (North Stanly) and 1 1A school South Stanly for several players. West Montgomery played in the CTH and would have playoff games with the likes of Randleman, Monroe, etc......West never benefited from the open enrollment. Not saying that the State Titles would have come our way but, when Albemarle dropped to 1AA and was able to pull from basically a 4A classification you played with an All Star team. Not to mention the 15+ players from West Montgomery that were part of the State Title teams when we were down. Everyone on this board has voiced opinions on the charter schools in basketball having an unfair advantage. I want to hear one Albemarle fan justify how having open enrollment is any different than what the charters have now. Yes, both are very accomplished. It's not apples to apples. The 1AA title will reside in the East again this year. Those teams and a few in the West will be 2AA. Thomasville has fallen off due to the loss of their ability to bring kids in from all over Davidson County. 1A ranks need more policing than the 4A because we are often overlooked and considered the "lower" division. Albemarle is playing with Albemarle kids for the first time in years and look at where they are. Where they were before. West has a strong history and the best support from the community outside of the mountain teams anywhere in the state of North Carolina. We have one hell of a coaching staff and kids want to play for West Montgomery. Outside of the Gaster years Albemarle would NOT play West Montgomery even though we are less than 30 miles away. Honestly, I think it's inevitable that East and West will combine and with the new bypass and the mass exodus on the West side, the new high school will be 2AA and will be grouped with the likes of Shelby and some of the powerhouse teams from Duplin County. State Titles look even farther away. 11-12 wins a year will not be out of the question but the titles a lot tougher. You play who you have to. Not making excuses. But for the 5 rings to constantly be brought up deserves addressing. I was there for the Perry years and the Thomas years. So were 300+ fans. The support never completely left. That's the difference between a storied program with decades of history and one that took advantage of a legal system in place to win at all costs. Maybe that's what the BOE was considering when they took the legs out from under AHS' football chances for decades to come. No parent with any knowledge of football wants their kids to be a part of a losing battle especially with concerns of concussions, injury and knowing that every Friday night there will be a good chance they'll be the Homecoming opponent at an away game.

BD I believe we have spoken before on here about the 1a with charter here especially in the last two years it's really getting crazy. I believe they approved 42 last year if I'm not mistaken.

In regards to playing with Albemarle kids 2 years ago we were playing with Albemarle kids and still smacked people around unfortunately with the errors made those were not recognized. I know a lot of people from here that support west Mont except when playing us in all sports this includes posters on this board.

In regards to your coaching staff there nothing but respect for them and what they have accomplished. They have done one hell of a job. I don't think anyone will deny that.

In regards to combining schools I actually hated to see it happen I enjoy the rivalry between the two schools and have a lot of respect for the kids and fans there. Always a great environment. However with the upswing with EM and the two schools combining I think you all will be really good. I thought with the combining of schools you might clip 3a though.

In regards to the past open enrollment in the history of AHS when did they have open enrollment? After the merger of the county and city schools? When did they end open enrollment? Since I have been here outside of that week last summer we haven't had it.

BD I believe we have spoken before on here about the 1a with charter here especially in the last two years it's really getting crazy. I believe they approved 42 last year if I'm not mistaken.

In regards to playing with Albemarle kids 2 years ago we were playing with Albemarle kids and still smacked people around unfortunately with the errors made those were not recognized. I know a lot of people from here that support west Mont except when playing us in all sports this includes posters on this board.

In regards to your coaching staff there nothing but respect for them and what they have accomplished. They have done one hell of a job. I don't think anyone will deny that.

In regards to combining schools I actually hated to see it happen I enjoy the rivalry between the two schools and have a lot of respect for the kids and fans there. Always a great environment. However with the upswing with EM and the two schools combining I think you all will be really good. I thought with the combining of schools you might clip 3a though.

In regards to the past open enrollment in the history of AHS when did they have open enrollment? After the merger of the county and city schools? When did they end open enrollment? Since I have been here outside of that week last summer we haven't had it.
I wouldn't say we smacked people around two years ago. We got crushed by Davidson Day, Central Cabarrus, West Mont, and had nail biters with NS and WS. And that was with 20 seniors. AHS has not been the same since 2010 and even that team wasn't on the same level as the early 2000's.

Reactions: atucker2
I wouldn't say we smacked people around two years ago. We got crushed by Davidson Day, Central Cabarrus, West Mont, and had nail biters with NS and WS. And that was with 20 seniors. AHS has not been the same since 2010 and even that team wasn't on the same level as the early 2000's.

Davidson Day came about from not being able to get anybody to schedule is I remember that. That DD team was unreal.

WS we beat 21-7
NS was a nail biter due to us not being able to capitalize.
EM we beat 55-7
SS 49-7
SD 83-0
CC 60-0

We did our fair share of smacking. However you can definitely say not on the level they were but still not bad. If it wasn't for the unfortunate mishap of course.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
SD may remember that score this year... they aren't a bad team. Should be a competitive game. WM has never lost to them on the field in 55 years of existing. Albemarle my get the L this year. Albemarle had open enrollment for the City School beginning in 2000.

Davidson Day came about from not being able to get anybody to schedule is I remember that. That DD team was unreal.

WS we beat 21-7
NS was a nail biter due to us not being able to capitalize.
EM we beat 55-7
SS 49-7
SD 83-0
CC 60-0

We did our fair share of smacking. However you can definitely say not on the level they were but still not bad. If it wasn't for the unfortunate mishap of course.
That year CC, SD, UA, SS were all extremely bad. EM was not what they were last year or I am assuming this year and also was the game where our qb threw hail mary passes and we managed to catch them every time. It was fun but almost comical. 300 yards passing in the 1st half? West Stanly was a one touchdown game until the last 3-4 minutes of the game. And if I remember correctly NS fumbled a punt with a couple minutes left in the game and had all the momentum. I thought we had lost that one.

SD may remember that score this year... they aren't a bad team. Should be a competitive game. WM has never lost to them on the field in 55 years of existing. Albemarle my get the L this year. Albemarle had open enrollment for the City School beginning in 2000.

When did it end?

we will see how it plays out.

Has it?? North Stanly's baseball team had several from Albemarle and if I'm not mistaken West Stanly had a few as well. The only program that didn't suffer any losses from the roster was the basketball team. South Stanly has a few from West that moved in with family from what I understand for various reasons. Don't get me wrong, Albemarle was a powerhouse and very well should have been. But, comparing the competitive advantage they held anything other than State was a bad season. Once the kids hit the college level it showed the treatment they received. Hell, I know for a fact NCSU had a "handler" for TA who had to go get him several times in Albemarle and bring him back so he could attend summer school classes. Not saying much for the academics in Raleigh but it was obvious that kid wasn't ready for college. Same policy in the SEC and at USC, the real one, when the players become bigger than the reason they are in school a fall is inevitable. With the exception of Vanderbilt a degree from and SEC holds little weight if applicants are judged by the educational value of their institutions. ECU would fit in well in that conference. Only thing holding them back is their location.

The kids deserve better than this. Can't believe some of what I'm reading. The mods have some work to do on this thread.

We haven't called out any single player. We simply do not think they are any good this year. Getting brutalized 51-6 and 56-0....and both scores could have been worse, somewhat proves our point.

Getting back to the topic of this thread....some just love trying to derail this topic, will West Stanly get a running clock on Albemarle? I'm kind of torn. I see West winning in the neighborhood of 30 to 45 points.

We haven't called out any single player. We simply do not think they are any good this year. Getting brutalized 51-6 and 56-0....and both scores could have been worse, somewhat proves our point.

Getting back to the topic of this thread....some just love trying to derail this topic, will West Stanly get a running clock on Albemarle? I'm kind of torn. I see West winning in the neighborhood of 30 to 45 points.
It will all be up to the WS head coach. I hear he is a pretty classy guy and someone else stated that he is not a local guy that has been beat by AHS in the past. It seems as though he pulled the dogs off against SS. If WS is healthy and the game is played in fair conditions I think we will be on a running clock by the start of the 4th.

The kids deserve better than this. Can't believe some of what I'm reading. The mods have some work to do on this thread.
You and Nation need a "Delusional Bulldog Board," so that you can talk about how young, small, tough, and how good we will be in two more years. I am just not buying it and do not see it. And from the "likes" that you guys receive on your posts, no one else does either. The great thing about forums is that people can have different opinions. We have and will not call any athlete by name, in a negative manor.

You and Nation need a "Delusional Bulldog Board," so that you can talk about how young, small, tough, and how good we will be in two more years. I am just not buying it and do not see it. And from the "likes" that you guys receive on your posts, no one else does either. The great thing about forums is that people can have different opinions. We have and will not call any athlete by name, in a negative manor.

You need to actually coach something and build a program so you actually know what it is like lol

Hey Nation... are you hitting the youth leagues to see if there are any prospects coming up for AHS? Pretty sure that WM has won the last four years at the 11-12 level. And they aren't at all interested in coming over the bridge to a team that will be irrelevant for the next 20 years again!!!!!!

Reactions: Earnhardt Forever
Has it?? North Stanly's baseball team had several from Albemarle and if I'm not mistaken West Stanly had a few as well. The only program that didn't suffer any losses from the roster was the basketball team. South Stanly has a few from West that moved in with family from what I understand for various reasons. Don't get me wrong, Albemarle was a powerhouse and very well should have been. But, comparing the competitive advantage they held anything other than State was a bad season. Once the kids hit the college level it showed the treatment they received. Hell, I know for a fact NCSU had a "handler" for TA who had to go get him several times in Albemarle and bring him back so he could attend summer school classes. Not saying much for the academics in Raleigh but it was obvious that kid wasn't ready for college. Same policy in the SEC and at USC, the real one, when the players become bigger than the reason they are in school a fall is inevitable. With the exception of Vanderbilt a degree from and SEC holds little weight if applicants are judged by the educational value of their institutions. ECU would fit in well in that conference. Only thing holding them back is their location.

Well that is a lot to answer but the boys Bball team did suffer a loss he went to WS during the week long open enrollment which is when most of those kids left. During that open enrollment the state waived the 365 rule for open enrollment transfers per the request j believe of the SCS.

But there was no open enrollment this year. See the rules state that if you transfer and do not reside in the district you have to sit 365 for all transfers. Additionally you must prove physical residence for that athlete with that kids legal guardian. Meaning he just can't say he is living with joe and play sports.

With that being said you can transfer but you just can't transfer and play sports without physically residing in that district. Now let's say I'm playing for abc high school and I move to def high school I can immediately play sports.

This is something that the nchsaa is really cracking down on. Once again charters have a distinct advantage because that person has to reside within a 25 mile radius of the school.

Hey Nation... are you hitting the youth leagues to see if there are any prospects coming up for AHS? Pretty sure that WM has won the last four years at the 11-12 level. And they aren't at all interested in coming over the bridge to a team that will be irrelevant for the next 20 years again!!!!!!

I watched actually today. WM has some Solid kids coming up will they be good depends of course on their work they put in. Albemarles youth looks good as well. Haven't seen any middles schools yet. Can't wait to though

Well you know WM isn't playing us in Bball this year, interesting. But with us being in the same conference again we will be seeing each other a lot. Atleast until you all consolidate. Hard to tell after that.

Oh additionally you had redistricting this year which is why you see So many kids switching schools. Albemarle is over 500 kids now not sure where south is at but they gained 40-50. It's all pretty much freshman and sophomores.

I watched actually today. WM has some Solid kids coming up will they be good depends of course on their work they put in. Albemarles youth looks good as well. Haven't seen any middles schools yet. Can't wait to though

Well you know WM isn't playing us in Bball this year, interesting. But with us being in the same conference again we will be seeing each other a lot. Atleast until you all consolidate. Hard to tell after that.
Nation, how good are we going to be in 2028-2031? I have a grandson set to be a bulldog during those four years.

Thanks Nation. Yeah I've seen the upcoming Warriors and I have been very impressed. Lots of lineage coming up in the next 4-8 years of good talent. The sophomore class at WM is going to be special and with the level of experience they are getting now should be a hell of a good run. The consolidation is imminent but the time frame is not so definite. Both sides of the county are preparing to block the move. Looks like the legal system will ultimately decide the fate. For those who don't know the river is more than just water running through Montgomery County. Two mindsets, two different approaches to more than just athletics. Neither side ventures across and never have with the rare exceptions. Night and day differences for decades. Academic wise it would benefit <10% of the students. The 10% it would already are out of Montgomery County. I will not comment on the negatives from the consolidation stand point but I certainly hope that AHS and WM continue to play in the future. North can get lost. They have one or two victories over WM and view that as their Super Bowls. That fan base is similar to EM.......

Thanks Nation. Yeah I've seen the upcoming Warriors and I have been very impressed. Lots of lineage coming up in the next 4-8 years of good talent. The sophomore class at WM is going to be special and with the level of experience they are getting now should be a hell of a good run. The consolidation is imminent but the time frame is not so definite. Both sides of the county are preparing to block the move. Looks like the legal system will ultimately decide the fate. For those who don't know the river is more than just water running through Montgomery County. Two mindsets, two different approaches to more than just athletics. Neither side ventures across and never have with the rare exceptions. Night and day differences for decades. Academic wise it would benefit <10% of the students. The 10% it would already are out of Montgomery County. I will not comment on the negatives from the consolidation stand point but I certainly hope that AHS and WM continue to play in the future. North can get lost. They have one or two victories over WM and view that as their Super Bowls. That fan base is similar to EM.......

I would definitely agree on the line. Man I seen a couple of boys today I believe will be going into the 6th grade and they were huge LOL.

I am not a fan of consolidation. I love small community schools I don't believe there is a true benefit of it and studies continue to come out essentially saying that small community schools are more effective because of the time you can get with your teacher as compared to larger schools with more kids per class.

However I do wish you all the best and hope the outcome is the best for the kids of Montgomery county.

Going back to west Mont I enjoy playing against you all whenever we play at either place it is always a great environment.

Once again very much respect to your coaches for the jobs they have done!!!

If a student makes a physical move into the district meeting the requirements to be eligible to attend and play sports it is not considered a "transfer" but s bonafide change of residency.

I know transfer is term that gets thrown around but it also causes confusion.

I know names are not going to be put out but I am curious to know what schools had players come to AHS via "open enrollment" and how the player performed. Please give some insight BD.

susan, I mean no disrespect. We're all fans and should pull in the same direction. Yes, you have a right to your opinion and so do I. And yes, good for you that you don't call out individual players. But your general comments still matter. I have talked to parents of current players and know that players, parents, and coaches read this board. If you think talking endlessly about how the team sucks out loud and saying things like the team's getting "brutalized" don't get noticed and don't make a difference, you're wrong. That's the kind of stuff that makes kids (and coaches) leave the program. If the adults don't believe things can get better, why should the kids?

I hate PC as much as the next guy. I'm not trying to blow sunshine up people's butts and I'm not talking about participation trophies. The kids should be expected to work hard and improve, and if they don't work hard, that's on them. If they're not better in a year or two the reality is there isn't much you or I can do about it. We'll keep pulling for them and hoping for the best. This is about the kids, not about you and me feeling good about ourselves because they are winning. I choose to support them in whatever ways I can.

susan, I mean no disrespect. We're all fans and should pull in the same direction. Yes, you have a right to your opinion and so do I. And yes, good for you that you don't call out individual players. But your general comments still matter. I have talked to parents of current players and know that players, parents, and coaches read this board. If you think talking endlessly about how the team sucks out loud and saying things like the team's getting "brutalized" don't get noticed and don't make a difference, you're wrong. That's the kind of stuff that makes kids (and coaches) leave the program. If the adults don't believe things can get better, why should the kids?

I hate PC as much as the next guy. I'm not trying to blow sunshine up people's butts and I'm not talking about participation trophies. The kids should be expected to work hard and improve, and if they don't work hard, that's on them. If they're not better in a year or two the reality is there isn't much you or I can do about it. We'll keep pulling for them and hoping for the best. This is about the kids, not about you and me feeling good about ourselves because they are winning. I choose to support them in whatever ways I can.

I'm glad that you realize that others can have differing opinions than you. The mainstream thought is that Albemarle isn't any good and will be blown out by average or better teams. In addition, mainstream thought believes that Albemarle has the opportunity to be better in a minimum of two years. However, for that to happen, the moons and stars have to be aligned correctly. There are only 31 players in the entire program. 24 of those players are Freshmen and Sophomores. The toll of getting the snot knocked out of them game after game will see some of these players leave. This has happened since the beginning of time. Some of the good, quality players will leave the program to play with a better quality team. This has also happened since the beginning of time.

I really have no idea why you had to make the "mods have a lot of work" comment. No one singled out a player. Most of us without the rose-tinted glasses merely expressed that the team isn't good and will not compete with the good teams this year. Hardly anything offensive about that.

I know names are not going to be put out but I am curious to know what schools had players come to AHS via "open enrollment" and how the player performed. Please give some insight BD.

Not getting into that hashed out discussion with you. It was common knowledge then and it is now who they were and where they were from. It's water under the bridge and y'all have your five rings. The players were major contributors along with some of the home grown AHS kids combined to have one of the best runs in NCHSAA history. It'll never happen again. I told you what schools had kids come to Albemarle and if you want a roster breakdown then you are going to be disappointed. Enjoy the season!!!!!

I'm glad that you realize that others can have differing opinions than you. The mainstream thought is that Albemarle isn't any good and will be blown out by average or better teams. In addition, mainstream thought believes that Albemarle has the opportunity to be better in a minimum of two years. However, for that to happen, the moons and stars have to be aligned correctly. There are only 31 players in the entire program. 24 of those players are Freshmen and Sophomores. The toll of getting the snot knocked out of them game after game will see some of these players leave. This has happened since the beginning of time. Some of the good, quality players will leave the program to play with a better quality team. This has also happened since the beginning of time.

I really have no idea why you had to make the "mods have a lot of work" comment. No one singled out a player. Most of us without the rose-tinted glasses merely expressed that the team isn't good and will not compete with the good teams this year. Hardly anything offensive about that.

What should people like me do to get kids to stick it out and help the program along, EF? Serious question. You seem to have good insight into the situation so I will take to heart any suggestions you have.

To be fair, though, saying half a dozen times that the team is going to get brutalized, calling the fans whiners, repeatedly predicting that lots of players will leave, and beating the "running clock" dead horse is not quite "merely expressing that the team isn't good and will not compete with the good teams." Again, no disrespect intended.

BTW, my comment about the mods mostly had to do with some of the non-AHS fan comments on here.

Reactions: bulldog nation2014
What should people like me do to get kids to stick it out and help the program along, EF? Serious question. You seem to have good insight into the situation so I will take to heart any suggestions you have.

To be fair, though, saying half a dozen times that the team is going to get brutalized, calling the fans whiners, repeatedly predicting that lots of players will leave, and beating the "running clock" dead horse is not quite "merely expressing that the team isn't good and will not compete with the good teams." Again, no disrespect intended.

BTW, my comment about the mods mostly had to do with some of the non-AHS fan comments on here.

Encourage the players to stick with the program, encourage them to go to the weight room, and guide them to be disciplined on and off the field. True Albemarle fans should go to each game, no matter what the final score will be. Show that you care about them no matter how good or bad the final score will be. Don't allow the running clock scores to taint who you are as a Bulldog fan.

I also do not believe in "false praise", and I've seen that from several on this site. Albemarle isn't good this year and there is absolutely no guarantee that they will be good in two years. Looking at how the adult fans have abandoned the program, I can see the players doing the same thing. Not being ugly, but just being realistic. The rhetorical phrases of false praise annoys the players. These kids aren't stupid and they realize when others are blowing smoke.

No. And from a teacher not strong on discipline either.
@Dogs9, if this is true then AHS is guaranteed to never reach the promise land again. How is it that @bulldog nation2014 has a completely different view on everything dealing with Albemarle High School than everyone else. Which is true and which is false? Or does Nation just have his blinders on, while being completely delusional about AHS athletics, school discipline, gangs, and the future?

@Dogs9, if this is true then AHS is guaranteed to never reach the promise land again. How is it that @bulldog nation2014 has a completely different view on everything dealing with Albemarle High School than everyone else. Which is true and which is false? Or is Nation just have his blinders on, while being completely delusional about AHS athletics, school discipline, gangs, and the future?

It depends on who the teacher/coach might be.

@Dogs9, if this is true then AHS is guaranteed to never reach the promise land again. How is it that @bulldog nation2014 has a completely different view on everything dealing with Albemarle High School than everyone else. Which is true and which is false? Or does Nation just have his blinders on, while being completely delusional about AHS athletics, school discipline, gangs, and the future?

Nation does not have blinders on. Understand the mans position you will always have people who like and don't like what they do or how they handle different situations. Are there areas where AHS can improve? Absolutely which is the case for every HS.

@bulldognation. Would like to make a request.. Since you are at the school maybe you could ask one of the coaches to update our current football roster on MaxPreps. I think this would help all of us to get to know the kids name. Thanks.....

Reactions: susancoleman
I know when I'm being talked about here! LMAO!

If neither of your teams have won a State Title, then hush that fuss up!

I could care less about how good the "other" teams are... I'm not focused on them, TF...

When Albemarle hit rock bottom all of a sudden it's "Albemarle Sucks", Albemarle ain't got this Albemarle ain't got that, Albemarle Albemarle...Albemarle must taste like sweet nectar in your mouths!

The heck with West Stanly...who hasn't done anything since 1997 when Hamilton ran the ball, and West Montgomery...never accomplished anything on the planet lol.

Screw that! Go Dogs!

Got 5? Heck no!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT