ADVERTISEMENT

Albemarle Vs Thomasvill 2017

sway1532

Aug 15, 2011
There was a time where this game would have at least 2,000 people in attendance.

I haven't seen either team in person. I've seen Albemarle through FB live scrimmage Jordan-Matthews but that's about it. Albemarle is coming in with 40 on the roster according to MaxPrep compared to 48 for Thomasville.

T-Ville has over 20-21 (All skill positions) seniors on the team compared to our 6-7, so I expected this game to not be so pretty. Albemarle might keep it close the first quarter, but after that; T-Ville puts the foot on the gas and show Albemarle's youth.

Final score:
T-Ville 40 Albemarle 12

Well it's that time again, Thomasville @ Albemarle, Bulldog vs. Bulldog, Red vs. Blue. There was a time when this game gained much excitement. Anticipation! BUT, anyway, those were great memories! Two programs that really respect each other. So, as I look in my crystal ball, I see a close contest. Sportsmanship will shine so bright in this Thomasville win! Thomasville 22 - Albemarle 12. Best of luck to both programs this year!

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
Until I see something to make me believe that Albemarle Football is a force to be reckoned with, I expect to see T-Ville spank my Dawgs. 48-6 Red Dogs :(

Albemarle could sneak in a shocker. They have more talent than last years' squad ...according to Buddy.

Albemarle could sneak in a shocker. They have more talent than last years' squad ...according to Buddy.

They been had talent imo...just not the best of coaches to utilize that talent. No way Albemarle should have won only 1 game last year. But Sleeh, we have a good group of kids now. They will play for Davis. From what I was told, they held up well against SW Randolph, did what they wanted against West Davidson, and I saw the stalemate against JM....

I know T-Ville is going to give us all we can take and some, I just hope that Albemarle is competitive and don't hang their heads if they lose.

Reactions: Sleehrat84
I'd be very surprised if Thomasville wins this game by the margins mentioned.

You said the same thing last year and T-Ville smacked us! lol :rolleyes:
True, sway. Unfortunately, we didn't keep that up. Not sure whether we got that much worse as the year went on or Albemarle was that bad.
Let me rephrase it. I'll be really surprised if we can live up to last year's mediocrity.

Ithink we can play with Thomasville for a while , but not 48 minutes.....I expect a closer game than most expect..You coming down OC?

Think Albemarle can play with T'ville for a half or a little longer but think they will get worn down physically by the older Red Dogs in the second half. Hope I'm wrong.

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
Ithink we can play with Thomasville for a while , but not 48 minutes.....I expect a closer game than most expect..You coming down OC?
Not going to be able to make this one, Buddy. Due to the physical condition of my partner in crime, we're only doing games (JV or varsity) in the local area. He just can't quite navigate or tolerate longer distances.
Hope for a clean, competitive game with no injuries.

Reactions: bulldog nation2014
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT