ADVERTISEMENT

Albemarle Posters

WARRIOR_PRIDE2005

Oct 12, 2013
If any of you blue dawg folks plan on making the Starmount game cough cough sway bulldog etc lol. Id like for you too come over and say hello. The same for you Starmount folks. We don't bite I promise. I'm no buddy rich but i like meeting other posters.........

Your no BudyRich? lol, yeah you're probably about 50 years younger than him lol. Last time I sat on the home side at WM is was very hostile. I'll try to press my luck twice.

Or should i say no where near buddy in terms of popularity....... Just thought id pop the question. If your going stop by if not its not the end of the world.........

Thanks for the kind words pride2005. Yeah sway is right I am probably 50 years older than you, but that means nothing as we both love HS football and support our home team. I have only made a few home games this year due to lots of health issues. Now I am caregiver to my wife who has had multiple strokes and it is a full time job. So I have been reduced to loving hs football on my laptop. But no sour grapes as I have been to the pinnacle of hs football, watching my bulldogs win 5 SC's. Everyone should be so lucky. Don't know what the future holds but I will continue to support my dogs here on NCPreps. By the way good luck against the Rams this next week. Just remember one game at a time and for all we know this could be your year. Go Dogs.

As usual spoken with class Buddy. Hope we soon get that 1st SC. I've heard their is no better feeling........

Warriorpride I'm gonna try and make the game Friday it should be a great game to watch

I think WM handles the Rams this week and if McCoy can't go for Swain then I think it will be a Whiteville/WM matchup for the right to go to Raleigh. If you get there I also think the Championship game will be WM's toughest game of the year. Those down east teams have really come on in the last few years. JK, WRH or Princeton will be a load for WM. However no one ever said winning a SC was easy. I'm still pulling for you guys to get your first ring. You are right Warrior pride there is no feeling quite like it.

@ Js2000 sounds good

@Buddy Rich I've picked the East to keep the 1AA title. But you never know hopefully I'm wrong.

I will be the guy snuggled up to the hot blonde chick on that crisp cool night! lol I would like to meet some of you guys as well. I know Spud4 very well and have had my life in his hands multiple times, and I know a few other posters om here but not many. It would be cool to put a name to a face.

Buzzard ill be standing with my dad more than likely. I should be in a black carhartt coat. Where do you usually sit?????

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT