ADVERTISEMENT

Albemarle @ North Stanly

Albemarle is not shutting down. Griffin will be long gone here pretty soon.

The same same place West money is coming from.....

Ha Ha!!!! Drinking on Sunday.....?????? Good luck with that. West Montgomery has one of the best run and best supported booster's clubs in the United States. The BOE in the county has even stated that the funding for em needed to be more than WM because they don't have the support from their parents and alumni that WM does. I don't see the Bulldog faithful digging into their pockets to save the school.

I noticed in the SNAP this morning they said 34 had 111 yards so how does that get to be 201 yards on his Twitter account? I may have figured it out he must have the shoulder pads that has the GPS on them and those are Next Gen Stats where it counts all the yards ran in the backfield or across the field. I think they said #11 had 101. I know they were excited to finally beat Albemarle but COME ON MAN

Ha Ha!!!! Drinking on Sunday.....?????? Good luck with that. West Montgomery has one of the best run and best supported booster's clubs in the United States. The BOE in the county has even stated that the funding for em needed to be more than WM because they don't have the support from their parents and alumni that WM does. I don't see the Bulldog faithful digging into their pockets to save the school.

Sure we will. No one has an issue in increased taxes. I believe that's been stated. This is an all out war against Albemarle from the BOE. Thank God for democracy.

Reactions: new_dawg
Sure we will. No one has an issue in increased taxes. I believe that's been stated. This is an all out war against Albemarle from the BOE. Thank God for democracy.

If it's an all-out war against Albemarle by the BOE, why would they be seeking to close Oakboro, East Albemarle, Norwood, and South Stanly as well?

Sway, it sounds like you have been drinking the Justin Burr kool-aid. He has said this same thing in his pandering to the South Albemarle community during this issue. But he's doing that for no other reason than to garner votes in the next election. Once that is done with, he will drop them (the Save AHS group) like a bad habit.

No one has an issue in increased taxes. I believe that's been stated.

Just how long have you lived in Stanly County? Maybe no one (or very few) from Albemarle have an issue with increased taxes to save schools, but unfortunately the WHOLE COUNTY would have to support a tax hike for it to happen. That's about as likely as me winning the Publishers Clearing House sweepstakes.

Looks like I'm getting tagged team here lol. Say what you guys want. AHS is not shutting down, and Griffins "Tainted" plan is not going to save our educational system.

Reactions: bulldog nation2014
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT