ADVERTISEMENT

Albemarle Basketball looking for games

Hey Bulldog-
With all the talented female athletes you guys have there at AHS, why in the heck can you all not find 11 or 12 of them to put together a softball team? This is the fourth year in a row that AHS has cancelled home and home with us because you ended up not fielding a team. What's the problem there?

Hey Bulldog-
With all the talented female athletes you guys have there at AHS, why in the heck can you all not find 11 or 12 of them to put together a softball team? This is the fourth year in a row that AHS has cancelled home and home with us because you ended up not fielding a team. What's the problem there?
I’m not sure most of our girls are 3 to 4 sport athletes. Track soccer cross country Vball and basketball. If you look at our JV and varsity girls basketball I believe 2 play only one sport. 15 play atleast 3 sports. I have been out of town on business so haven’t had a chance yet to see the softball team but I know tonight has a few at something for the national honor society from what I was told

Hey Bulldog-
What school are you with?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT