ADVERTISEMENT

Albemarle at North Stanly

all the talent is in the 7th grade....

To me Albemarle has always had talent, maybe not the best of talent because each group is different, but it’s been enough to make it to the second round every year. The last 4 years have been horrific. We had kids who shouldn’t have been playing, kids in the wrong position, and the weight training went out the window.

Hopefully we can get it back

To me Albemarle has always had talent, maybe not the best of talent because each group is different, but it’s been enough to make it to the second round every year. The last 4 years have been horrific. We had kids who shouldn’t have been playing, kids in the wrong position, and the weight training went out the window.

Hopefully we can get it back

I wouldn't say 4 years. As 4 years ago is when we had lee Autry Ellis and this boys when they were seniors. Remember the county rule that had them forfeit all the games. That senior class had 21 football players in it. After that is when the program took a dive and the coaching changes hit us.

Reactions: sway1532
I wouldn't say 4 years. As 4 years ago is when we had lee Autry Ellis and this boys when they were seniors. Remember the county rule that had them forfeit all the games. That senior class had 21 football players in it. After that is when the program took a dive and the coaching changes hit us.

I remember that group, we went up to Murphy and got whooped lol. They had the talent, but we didn’t get the most out of them as we could have. Character issues was a big thing on that squad. I wish they could’ve taken that “Dog” in’em and pointed towards a more positive direction. That Murphy game could’ve went either way

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT