ADVERTISEMENT

Albemarle at North Stanly

North Stanly is bigger, faster, and stronger. North Stanly has more veteran leadership and a coaching staff with a proven track record.

North Stanly will win this game so there is no need for anyone to say anything to the contrary. The Bulldogs will struggle to score. Probably looking at another 41-7 loss for the Bulldogs.

Reactions: Buddy Rich
North will win because of one reason. It’s not coaching but it is plain and simple that North has the better players right now. They have had more talent for the last four or five years but what has that got them other than wins against Albemarle. They haven’t won a conference championship and I don’t think they gone further than the third round in the playoffs. They still win big Friday night against the Bulldogs.

Lake Man is about right on the score...but it could be a td less than posted if Albemarle can slow down the running game of North. Special teams are heavily in favor of North as well. Is this the year North wins the conference? I will leave that question to the folks at North Rowan....but, NS is a solid team.

Reactions: 4yds-cloud-dust
North is solid because of talent. But the coaches have coached that talent. These kids aren't running around like Bandits. They are playing football. Now they have some swag but are good players that have been coached up. Coach Crisco is doing a great job by letting his coaches coach. They could have scored close to 100 on Chatham or so Davidson but showed some class and pulled his RB in 2nd qt. That RB is amazing. I seen him a few times this season when I was able to see them. Keep doing what You do North Stanly. Them guys are classy

I don’t think Albemarle middle school won a game or even scored a point all season. I know for sure they didn’t score on the Stanly County teams.

Buddy...are you going tonight? You can hitch a ride with the radio guy if you want to go.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT