ADVERTISEMENT

Albemarle 13 T-Ville 6

sway1532

Aug 15, 2011
I will shut my mouth and enjoy Albemarle football for years to come....Awesome win for the Bulldogs!

Someone said Albemarle may shock some teams....boy oh boy...

Reactions: BulldogsFollower
1 win last year and that Win was to a program that was having trouble with numbers. I would like to have a Run down of the two scores. Where They pass or run and did We stay in the shotgun. My apologies for ever not believing in the Program

Reactions: sway1532
1 win last year and that Win was to a program that was having trouble with numbers. I would like to have a Run down of the two scores. Where They pass or run and did We stay in the shotgun. My apologies for ever not believing in the Program

The final score was the best one IMO 5:20 left on the clock winning 7-6 and they drove it down the field right into the teeth of Thomasville D scored with 48 sec left. That was after a big big stop by the defense. The final was 13-6 but that easily could have been 20 or 26-6 or worse.

Huge win over a rival. Big hats off to Coach Davis and staff for getting the team ready and setting a tone. . . . can't wait to see how they do next week.

Thanks to whoever posted the link to Reelprosports. Got to listen to the game from 500 miles away!

We play West Stanly next week, that is a very very winnable game.

Davis has definitely set the tone. T-Ville had 20+ seniors to our 6...and our young team pulled it off with "Poise!". I thought I was looking at a defense full of juniors and seniors, they were flying around the ball, team tackling and hitting hard....and I mean #43 from T-Ville know what a #OakTree looks and feels like. This team isn't huge, but I can tell they've been in the weight room....those young men were fast and they were "STRONG", there will be no "bullying" this squad lol!

Some coaching friends and I talked about how improved Albemarle looked at the scrimmage especially talent wise. Congrats to the Blue Dogs on the huge win!!!! Great to see this quick turnaround!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT