ADVERTISEMENT

AL Brown at Hickory Ridge

Low numbers could play a factor. I’m sure AL Brown has talented players that help. I know with South Iredell they had around 70 or so before covid but the number of players fell off back in the 40’s since all this covid going on. Anyway hopefully these programs will rebound with more players in the future.

NO offense, but I was wondering how many of them can tackle after I saw the first quarter score.. Was that all HR offense or did you make some big blunders

He is definitely a good one. They were just to big for us up front they basically whipped us up front.

They were Big. We just out executed them.. we still made some mistakes but they took some of our best shots. Their QB made some big plays out of nothing .

Last edited:
Looking at HR roster on Max Preps. Which doesn’t show all the size of players. Holy smokes. Anywhere from 6’ to 6’5. Between 260-335. Seen several over 300 lbs. some 285-290. When I was in HS, we didn’t have many over 200 lbs.. Probably 270 at the biggest.

Looking at HR roster on Max Preps. Which doesn’t show all the size of players. Holy smokes. Anywhere from 6’ to 6’5. Between 260-335. Seen several over 300 lbs. some 285-290. When I was in HS, we didn’t have many over 200 lbs.. Probably 270 at the biggest.
Their JV squad was huge too so they’ll have great size going forward. Plus, that area is growing like crazy.

For anyone who hasn't seen the HR JV team, they are just as big if not more in some positions than the varsity group, The center is spot on, and the QB is hugh and fast,, picture a cam newton size and skills in a jv player, the next 4-5 yrs HR wins there conference hands down, and have dang near 70 players, Vance got very LUCKY to win there game against HR..

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT