ADVERTISEMENT

AL Brown 2021 Fall Football Schedule

Cam and Wright are showing up on Vance's 2021/22 rosters but looks like Cam has transferred to Independence in July! 2 HUGE losses for AL Brown in 2021!

He doesn’t play wr.

I didn't think he did but that's how they have it listed. And that really wasn't my takeaway. I wasn't sure if it was a mistake or if he'd actually transferred because his Twitter still says AL Brown and he just tagged the team account the other day.

Cam and Wright are showing up on Vance's 2021/22 rosters but looks like Cam has transferred to Independence in July! 2 HUGE losses for AL Brown in 2021!

Was Cam going to be the starter at Vance? Seems like that would be a pretty big loss for them if that were the case. That front seven will be nasty though.

Hon, do you know what time the home games will be this year. Are they going back to 7:30 or they staying with the 7:00 time.

Looks like the K-Towners have to deal with Catholic again after all this time come post season. I think we all know what’s going to happen when that occurs so I was thinking this Monroe combine or scrimmage would be a taste for the newest “little wonders” as to what they can expect when playoffs begin if they draw Catholic. Lol. Don’t think that fancy new turf is going to make any difference but that’s what dreams are for. 1-8 all time. Sounds more like a nightmare.

Hey do Kannapolis players still come down the hill before home games holding hands like they are getting ready to square dance with each other?

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Looks like the K-Towners have to deal with Catholic again after all this time come post season. I think we all know what’s going to happen when that occurs so I was thinking this Monroe combine or scrimmage would be a taste for the newest “little wonders” as to what they can expect when playoffs begin if they draw Catholic. Lol. Don’t think that fancy new turf is going to make any difference but that’s what dreams are for. 1-8 all time. Sounds more like a nightmare.

Hey do Kannapolis players still come down the hill before home games holding hands like they are getting ready to square dance with each other?
From my understanding if this new legislation passes Catholic will not qualified to play in the public state playoffs.

And yes they still do.

You still got it my ole friend!

Last edited:
From my understanding if this new legislation passes Catholic will not qualified to play in the public state playoffs.

And yes they still do.
Lol….the dream of every Kannapolis fan…no more Pope’s Boys. I bet you guys will have a big party with liquor and grits if it comes true. I have it from a reliable source close to state politics that even if this bill makes it to the Governor’s desk—and that is by no means certain—Cooper will likely veto.

Red Pain my friend. It is back in your life.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT