ADVERTISEMENT

AL Brown 2021 Fall Football Schedule

AL BROWN vs CONCORD is one of my favorite games . In 1991, they met Concord ranked #2 in 3-A beat #1 ranked AL Brown . Then in the post season west regionals AL BROWN traveled to Concord and beat them to advance to the State Finals

AL Brown 2021 Football Schedule

8-20 @N MECK
8-27 SUN VALLEY
9-3@ ROCKY RIVER
9-10 OPEN
9-17 @ Hickory Ridge
9-24 LAKE NORMAN
10-1 @ CoxMill
10-8 WEST CABARRUS
10-15 SOUTH IREDELL
10-22 @ Mooresville
10-29 CONCORD
Looks manageable. Should roll into playoffs with 9 or 10 wins as they should be favored in all of them, at least at the start of the season. No competitor that could administer a butt whipping if Brown brings its B game. Anything interesting on the scrimmage front to test the team?

AL Brown 2021 Football Schedule

8-20 @N MECK
8-27 SUN VALLEY
9-3@ ROCKY RIVER
9-10 OPEN
9-17 @ Hickory Ridge
9-24 LAKE NORMAN
10-1 @ CoxMill
10-8 WEST CABARRUS
10-15 SOUTH IREDELL
10-22 @ Mooresville
10-29 CONCORD
That OOC does not test Brown at all. In conference, HRHS will be their biggest threat. No one else will touch them.

That OOC does not test Brown at all. In conference, HRHS will be their biggest threat. No one else will touch them.
I agree , Their OOC is pretty weak but I get it tho - Back in 4A don’t wanna take too many big lumps early , HR will be a good challenge but let’s not forget Mooresville will give brown a good test - It always a great game and LN may give them a ran but I do have Brown winning conference

Last edited:
I like their OC , He is from a football family but my only comment would be is sometimes he takes the foot off the gas at time esp When they played concord last season I thought they kept concord in game when it should been a Blow out but they did end up winning big but should of been over at the half then rather in the 3rd/4th Qtr
I think he said OOC and not OC.

Reactions: BlueDevil1996
Probably has more to do with new conferences, one less regular season game, Brown has to play Concord and NWC has to play Cox Mill. Leaves only a couple of weeks.

Reactions: Hon Dines and 84k
It is a gate game between K-town n NWC but NWC/COX MILL will bring in a good game as well K-TOWN vs Concord so its a no brainer.

I think with Kannapolis 4A AND NWC 3A I think that's why NWC was left off as K-Town wanted some 4A level comp and They got some , NM is rebuilding, RR is athletic but don't have the discipline and then SV is down but still overall decent 4A non conference with K-town being for 4A once again

It is a gate game between K-town n NWC but NWC/COX MILL will bring in a good game as well K-TOWN vs Concord so its a no brainer.

I think with Kannapolis 4A AND NWC 3A I think that's why NWC was left off as K-Town wanted some 4A level comp and They got some , NM is rebuilding, RR is athletic but don't have the discipline and then SV is down but still overall decent 4A non conference with K-town being for 4A once again
No disrespect, but SV is not decent. NM is perpetually last place outside of a few seasons and RR is athletic yes, but discipline is an issue as you said. Stop justifying that OOC schedule. It is not strong. Period.

• Haha
No disrespect, but SV is not decent. NM is perpetually last place outside of a few seasons and RR is athletic yes, but discipline is an issue as you said. Stop justifying that OOC schedule. It is not strong. Period.
I NEVER SAID IT WAS STRONG..... DID I SAY IT WAS, NOPE? I said I get why they schedule them , First yr back in 4A n u aint going be scheduling Vance esp when you have played them before n didnt do all that well and also THEIR HISTOY HAS BEEN 3A so

Certainly my team has no legs to stand on in wins the last few years or even with there up coming non conference schedule, but playing Monroe is better than any game kann scheduled on there non conference,, i always rag them in good fun but the cupcake icing is for sure running hard with that non conf. schedule being a 4a school or even a top Adm(students) school coming from 3a. Kann has no chance at losing any more than 2 games on that total up coming schedule,

Borrowing a lot of injuries , and. If AL Brown brings there A game , they will not be tested much by these teams. You never know that’s why we play the game. Glad to see the battle of the bell at the end of the season. Use to love watching FFN to see the highlights. EZ Smith could have been a pro wrestler with his promos.
Man I miss the 1980’s-1990’s. I had a buddy who went to the battle of the bell game once in 1990. He said nothing compares to it.

Reactions: 84k and Vik-Val 86
Borrowing a lot of injuries , and. If AL Brown brings there A game , they will not be tested much by these teams. You never know that’s why we play the game. Glad to see the battle of the bell at the end of the season. Use to love watching FFN to see the highlights. EZ Smith the coach at Concord could have been a pro wrestler with his promos.
Man I miss the 1980’s-1990’s. I had a buddy who went to the battle of the bell game once in 1990. He said nothing compares to it.

Have to wander if AL Brown n Mooresville will be the big matchup with the crowds until Concord can get back the way they use to be. Hopefully Concord does get back to the better days. I like to see the battle of the bell games get back to what it use to be.

I talked to a friend that is involved and he told me the kid transferred, and the best basketball player has also transferred!
Well like i said - I ASKED him directly he said he is till at AL BROWN unless he doesn't want to have it publicized yet and wants to keep it on the Down low until he says he is transferring himself

Now it’s nothing like it was in the 80’s and 90’s.

Early 2000s were good also. Had overtime game in 2003. Both teams were good that season and earned 3 seed and 4 seed in the playoffs.

Also in 2008 they beat Catholic to advance to the State Championship game against Dudley.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT