ADVERTISEMENT

AHS Football Alumni Clean-up

AllAmerican(ALB)

Oct 7, 2002
AHS Football Alumni Clean-up

On Saturday June 3rd, 2017, we are calling on ALL AHS football alumni to join us in a morning clean-up at the football facilities of Albemarle High School from 8:00 AM -12:00 PM.

This will be an opportunity to accomplish two goals. First, to honor the legacy of Jack Gaster by giving back to a program he committed so much time and effort into building. Jack inspired us all to be better men and better players. What better way to honor him than keeping the tradition of maintaining the facilities of AHS. Secondly, we will have an opportunity to welcome the newly hired Head Coach for AHS Richard Davis. Jack’s legacy is one that has left a lasting impression on the lives of every player that has come through the program. We look for to honoring him and his legacy, while supporting and encouraging our newly hired coach.

We look forward to seeing ALL alumni football players in attendance. Past it on to former players that would like to join and help. Let's help the football program get back to dominance like we once experienced. We have to start somewhere.

Yesterday was an awesome day at Albemarle High School.....Great turnout of former players to return and help cleanup the stadium.for Jack Gaster...Back when Albemarle was king of the hill..They all want Albemarle to get back to dominance in high school football...We shall see...They are planning another gathering in the summer as a fund raiser for the current team...Great group of guys who loved Jack Gaster as he did them..............

Reactions: bulldog nation2014
Yesterday was an awesome day at Albemarle High School.....Great turnout of former players to return and help cleanup the stadium.for Jack Gaster...Back when Albemarle was king of the hill..They all want Albemarle to get back to dominance in high school football...We shall see...They are planning another gathering in the summer as a fund raiser for the current team...Great group of guys who loved Jack Gaster as he did them..............
Tons of admiration for all you guys who turned out, Buddy. More people need to step up for programs which are struggling instead of sitting on the sidelines and griping. I'd like to see more of that in Thomasville. If you don't like what you're seeing, ask what you can do to help. Kudos to you!

I was unable to attend the stadium clean up due to recovering from rotator cuff surgery but please put a post on this site when the fund raiser is held for the upcoming season as I will be more than happy to contribute.

Reactions: Buddy Rich
Dogs9, hope you get better from rotator cuff surgery. I just had shoulder surgery recently, and Lord knows it's no fun at all!!!

Dogs9, hope you get better from rotator cuff surgery. I just had shoulder surgery recently, and Lord knows it's no fun at all!!!
Thanks, it's been seven long months and I still haven't been released by my surgeon to return to work. Hopefully next month I will get released and you are right it 's no fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT