ADVERTISEMENT

After Thought

FACT24

Dec 2, 2017
I for one is the 1 ram fan that is quoted on here saying I didn't believe in our defense . But they held Wallace to 21 in regulation. How? I have no idea Titus played better than i thought he would but recievers let him down time after time. With all this said and if rams fans are honest, this was probably the worst rams team to make it to the title game in past 7 appearances. That just shows you how good the coaches are. Out manned outsized and in last night case, less speed on our behalf . and made it go to OT. Last year's rams team was better in every way at every position last year. I'm not sure Reidsville will be back anytime soon. possibly when we drop to 1aa they will be back. Alot will depend on coaches as well , who comes back and who leaves. I say give ball to Canady 30 times a game next postseason and let him carry us.

Thread fail....it's was 28-28 in regulation, hence the OT. Receivers let him down time after time? Reidsville passing game (receivers and qb) is what kept the drives going.

Reactions: Ram2012 and dogs79
Canady on 4th down runs kept the rams alive. counted 6 drops and another where Titus threw perfect ball deep and reciever stopped running and defense gave up 21. in regulation. rams offense handed dogs the other 7. And I have gone to every game for a long time. and me and my boys said that if you keep feeding Easley, as good as he is, he will cough one up . But i I sure won't blame him for that . I've been on both sides winning and losing at state. and it sucks to lose but better team here was obvious ,that said I don't see or expect another run next couple years unless I'm missing something , rams fans correct me if I'm wrong

Reidsville will be back real soon that 9th grade class is going to be amazing I see this happening for the rest of the alignment
2018- northeastern winning small 2A
Then Reidsville win it in 2019 and 2020 while probably having to beat WRH those years to do it

Northeastern will be one of the favorites to win small 2a next year. With two of the top players in the state suiting up for the Eagles they will be tough to beat. Congratulations to WRH but hopefully next year we will get another shot at you guys with our senior laden team led by Traveon Freshwater and JR Walker.

Thread fail....it's was 28-28 in regulation, hence the OT. Receivers let him down time after time? Reidsville passing game (receivers and qb) is what kept the drives going.
He meant 21 in regulation probably because of the pick 6 being a defensive score

Reactions: tarheel fan1
We will be pretty good next year. We will have 3 good backs. Canada, reynolds and rankin. This team next year may have some resemblence to the 2012 team.

The starter of this tread that said this is the worst team that we’ve had in a championship game is a idiot!!

Reidsville almost always reloads when there's a huge senior class. I expect the same next year - PLUS ... JV was undefeated, middle school was undefeated so there's some talent on the way.

Reactions: Rammer16
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT