ADVERTISEMENT

ADMs

Yep..... ADM's have to come out soon if they are still planning to do realignment for the next school year.

I think theyre using last years adms for realignment. At least thats what ive heard from pretty good sources.

yeah, i’m not so sure about the kids having any season at all now. hate this whole deal especially for the seniors. they have to sit back and watch others around the region, some only a few miles down the road, enjoy their freedoms and privileges. most of them will never play again after high school. i feel bad for them.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Roy Boy is getting ready to shut the State down again. His health director, who isn't a licensed Dr. in NC, is going to all the County Managers and Mayor's to squeeze them to shut it down. You had your chance with Dan Forest. Now reap what you sow. NC is 42nd out of 50 States in death rate per capita. That is how bad we are being played.

If you are interested in a realignment convo go over to the 4a board and read the thread “thoughts”.

Dan forest , nah I do not want to make less as a teacher

Did you know the pay before you became a teacher? Just asking.... Let me know how much Roy raises your paycheck in the next four years....

BTW, Dan was a teacher before, I taught with him. He knows a ton more about education than your Governor who has never had a real job. Also, McCrory gave you three raises in four years and Cooper has given you zero. Just wear your mask sheep, the flu is really bad according to Comrade Cooper. SMH.

Last edited:
BTW, Dan was a teacher before, I taught with him. He knows a ton more about education than your Governor who has never had a real job. Also, McCrory gave you three raises in four years and Cooper has given you zero. Just wear your mask sheep, the flu is really bad he says. SMH.

Couldn't have said it better brother !!!!!!!!

BTW, Dan was a teacher before, I taught with him. He knows a ton more about education than your Governor who has never had a real job. Also, McCrory gave you three raises in four years and Cooper has given you zero. Just wear your mask sheep, the flu is really bad according to Comrade Cooper. SMH.
Don't you mean our Governor ?? Wow I sense you are a little upset. And we can go over what blows one party has done to public education and how the pay scale has been changed or how teacher fellows went away or masters pay went away or longevity pay has gone away or oh never mind we agree to disagree and thats ok

Last edited:
Where did Forest teach? Would have thought he would have mentioned that in his campaign. Maybe I just didn’t hear it. All I heard was that he went to Charlotte and became an architect.

Reactions: AmosAlonzoStagg
Did you know the pay before you became a teacher? Just asking.... Let me know how much Roy raises your paycheck in the next four years....

Unfortunately a Governor can only do so much as far as school funding and teacher pay. The biggest enemy to teachers has been the state legislature. NC has made improvements to the starting salaries but teachers with experience have been stymied and stuck with antiquated salaries.

Reactions: btango and sammyk
teachers with
but teachers with experience have been stymied and stuck with antiquated salaries.

This may come as a surprise to those in the education profession but that was quite common for regular state employees too. A newbie could come in making the same as a 10+ year vet

Reactions: OptionFreak
I graduated with Dan in Architecture School and worked 4.5 years with him after college. He is the real deal. We both taught classes at UNC- Charlotte School of Architecture and he also taught at a high school in Charlotte. I can't remember which one. He is a savy guy with several US Patents on software and devices in the Architecture industry. I was really excited, as I knew what he could do. He is a natural born leader and that gene is not a learned trait. He is also a team builder. If you work with him, you would run through a brick wall for him, and he would be there with you. He started out as a draftsman in the largest Architecture firm on the East Coast and rose to the top. He is incredibly smart and driven, but still just a normal guy. He never let his intellect or success go to his head. He could drink a PBR out of the can and be happy. It is criminal he lost to Mr. Magoo. I had breakfast with him in Asheville about a month back and he told me about our 'science and data.' Shocking to say the least. He was on our side as far as the kids playing this fall. Really just shocked the people of NC voted this way. You could have had Nick Saban, but Carl Torbush was fine for you I guess.

I like your take Bamba until you started to slight Gov. Cooper. I have not been a fan of Dan Forest and his policies. I do see that he is smart but very divisive. Too bad he has taken his natural leadership and intelligence and thrown in with the typical political BS. He appears like the typical republican stooge denying science and blindly following a buffoon yet hypocritically condemning others of similar and lesser faults. You know him at a different time and place -- people change especially in politics.

Reactions: CatholicCougs14
teachers with

This may come as a surprise to those in the education profession but that was quite common for regular state employees too. A newbie could come in making the same as a 10+ year vet

That's crazy!

I have not come across that scenario but it is absolutely nuts if widespread and true. The added problem with teachers though is that they are quite underpaid to start. Add the political noise of raises people think that teachers have had and the lack of even cost of living increases and it seems quite insulting.

Reactions: KW23
I like your take Bamba until you started to slight Gov. Cooper. I have not been a fan of Dan Forest and his policies. I do see that he is smart but very divisive. Too bad he has taken his natural leadership and intelligence and thrown in with the typical political BS. He appears like the typical republican stooge denying science and blindly following a buffoon yet hypocritically condemning others of similar and lesser faults. You know him at a different time and place -- people change especially in politics.
Cooper is a POS, pure and simple.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT