ADVERTISEMENT

ADM Numbers out

devilmac99

Feb 5, 2003
Not a lot of surprises - Largest 4a School Myers Park about 3700 students smallest 4a Scotland . with 1509. Looks like cut off will fall around 1950. Vance reported 2300 no where near the cut line. Jack Britt could go large or small. Looks a lot like last year. See below

Last edited:
Butler looks like they’re going 4 A.
That would add some muscle out west. I know they are not what they were but still capable of making a serious run in 4a - might even be a favorite. Seems like they have improved since getting rolled by RC.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
I didn't see west meck down there with 1200 students ouch that is borderline 2a - that is crazy.

That would add some muscle out west. I know they are not what they were but still capable of making a serious run in 4a - might even be a favorite. Seems like they have improved since getting rolled by RC.
I agree. If they go 4A, they'd definitely be one of the favorites.. They are 7-3 right now. Who are those three losses against? Richmond, Mallard Creek and Myers Park. That's pretty good 4A playoff preparation.

I didn't see west meck down there with 1200 students ouch that is borderline 2a - that is crazy.

Why has West seen such a large drop in ADM over the years? They dropped 200 students since last year.

Actually West Meck is the smallest 4a school 1262

They should have applied to move down to 3A but probably didn’t want to play in Gaston/Cleveland or Cabarrus County any sooner than they had to. I didn’t know their numbers were that low.

Last edited:
I agree. If they go 4A, they'd definitely be one of the favorites.. They are 7-3 right now. Who are those three losses against? Richmond, Mallard Creek and Myers Park. That's pretty good 4A playoff preparation.

Butler would be no team to sleep on in 4aa and should do really well if 4a.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT