ADVERTISEMENT

AC Reynolds vs Tuscola

DMULL

Nov 21, 2009
I foresee this game being lopsided but regardless, what is your thoughts, I look forward to seeing Reynolds and also seeing if THS has actually improved considering the competition. I hope to see a competitive game through 3 quarters, that would be some incremental progress at the least. As close as they played Asheville and then Asheville plays Reynolds as close as they did, I think they can make it a close game.

Blowout. Tuscola probably want score against Reynolds defense. 36-0

I am wanting to see improvements in the ACR offense. Yes Ardrey Kell was a huge step up in competition but ACR was in red zone twice and failed to score. Young QB has a lot of potential but he and the young o-line were overwhelmed last week. The Rocket defense is very good against the run but has given up some big plays in the passing game, but we have faced some really really good QB’s so some credit goes to those guys for making plays. I think ACR will have all their ducks in a row this week for Senior night and will bounce back strong from last week. I don’t know how well Tuscola passes but they will need to do it well to stay close because I’m sure ACR will stop their run game. I’m saying ACR wins by 24.

Still another half to go but glad to see these guys puttin it all out there. Go Tuscola!!

I dont know how the rest of you feel but in my eyes there is no doubt that Tuscola has improved dramatically as the season has gone on. Nobody thought they would be even with ACR anywhere near the 4th quarter. I take my hat off to the kids and coaches at THS for not giving up. AND they got some good talent coming up for the fall from the JV team. Looks like things are not as bad at THS as advertised. I for one am glad to see it.

Very good game by the mountaineers, that's as good as anyone could ask for other than to hold on for the win. The team improved dramatically from the beginning of the season, I admit I was skeptical and critical but the team and coaches obviously put in some good work throughout the season, I think things are looking good for THS going into next fall.

Reactions: 91ths and heelzfor2
My hats off to Tuscola, you guys played a heck of a game and yes ACR is very young is some major key positions but Tuscola fought unlike they had in past years. This year has been really up and down for our guys and next week will be an extremely tough battle no matter who we draw. Conference Title was job one and that’s taken care of. Again much respect to Tuscola for the battle tonight. Don’t know when we will see you guys again in the future but keep working hard and best of luck!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT