ADVERTISEMENT

AC Reynolds moving to 3A

What are your basis for saying 7 wont work? We don’t have any details to know if it would or would not work. And we do not know what this region model would look like.

I do believe the best thing would be to have one alignment for football and one for the rest of the sports.

I don’t know the answer. But I do believe that 4 ain’t it.

What are your basis for saying 7 wont work? We don’t have any details to know if it would or would not work. And we do not know what this region model would look like.

I do believe the best thing would be to have one alignment for football and one for the rest of the sports.

I just gave you reasons why I think it won’t work

I really don't see the difference in regions.
Robbinsville would still play Murphy. Swain, Cherokee, Andrews, Hayesville and would have to find five more just like we do now.

Not necessarily directing this at your comment, just wedging my way into this conversation but didn’t NC just have 8 classifications until 2021? Seems like we’d have some data on how that worked out as far as playoffs since there was 8 different state champs.

FYI: not arguing that we should go back to that but rather we should have an idea how it worked out. That said, SC is a smaller state as far as the number of schools but has 5 divisions compared to NC’s current 4 divisions.

Not necessarily directing this at your comment, just wedging my way into this conversation but didn’t NC just have 8 classifications until 2021? Seems like we’d have some data on how that worked out as far as playoffs since there was 8 different state champs.

FYI: not arguing that we should go back to that but rather we should have an idea how it worked out. That said, SC is a smaller state as far as the number of schools but has 5 divisions compared to NC’s current 4 divisions.
No we have always had 4 classes. your thinking of when we had sub dividing which was just for playoffs so it would go 4AA/4A and so forth but that was playoffs only

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT