ADVERTISEMENT

A Prayer For Us All

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
Our Father In Heaven, Son & Holy Ghost,
I don’t even have words for what I’m feeling. My stomach is tied up in knots, my thoughts are skipping so fast I can’t keep up. I’m exhausted but I can’t rest. My dreams at night are as stressful as my thoughts during the day. Excessive hand-washing has left my skin raw. Social distancing has left me feeling more alone than ever. I could call a friend, but I’m afraid they won’t understand. I need help. Please help me to calm down. Help me to stay focused on You. Help me to not be afraid. I feel paralyzed. Please take this feeling from me and give me courage, strength, and an unwavering trust in You. Please heal this Covid-19 and take it away from us. In God's name, I trust. Amen
Please Pass on ! God listens if far more say this prayer...

Our Father In Heaven, Son & Holy Ghost,
I don’t even have words for what I’m feeling. My stomach is tied up in knots, my thoughts are skipping so fast I can’t keep up. I’m exhausted but I can’t rest. My dreams at night are as stressful as my thoughts during the day. Excessive hand-washing has left my skin raw. Social distancing has left me feeling more alone than ever. I could call a friend, but I’m afraid they won’t understand. I need help. Please help me to calm down. Help me to stay focused on You. Help me to not be afraid. I feel paralyzed. Please take this feeling from me and give me courage, strength, and an unwavering trust in You. Please heal this Covid-19 and take it away from us. In God's name, I trust. Amen
Please Pass on ! God listens if far more say this prayer...
Really I am ready .... Lived a good life and lost contact with all my old friends and only work 14 to 16 hours a week and stay at home. No life what so ever. Nowhere to go and no life. Love my old friends and Facebook friends and family I have left. I will be here as long as I can God willing. No worry I would never take my own life, you don't get in heaven that way but I am ready to see my Mom & Dad. Bless each and every one of everyone that sees this and all others ! ! !

Really I am ready .... Lived a good life and lost contact with all my old friends and only work 14 to 16 hours a week and stay at home. No life what so ever. Nowhere to go and no life. Love my old friends and Facebook friends and family I have left. I will be here as long as I can God willing. No worry I would never take my own life, you don't get in heaven that way but I am ready to see my Mom & Dad in Heaven. Bless each and every one of everyone that sees this and all others ! ! !
I have been an ass on here at times as have others. just the nature of the boards and I apologize and if I am still around I will probably as others be the same. It is all in fun. I hope to be here for fall football if spring does not happen. This is so depressing. Guess it is my age and please forgive me and cope with what I say as many others do the same. Prayers for you all !

Last edited:
TD, I encourage you to reach out to those friends you mention. You will be surprised how well they may understand. You may find that they are dealing with some of the same issues.
If you spend much time on social media, or watching the news, find some of the programs on public television, or channels that focus on nature, your kind of music or history. There is some great stuff that has nothing to do with our current state of angst.
If you’re able, visit a park or take a hike. Get outside and enjoy what God provides if it’s just a ride in the country.
God has still given us a wonderful world out there. You just have to look a little harder to find it. But I truly believe that “this too shall pass”.
Praying for you.

Thanks to all for the support, it means a lot !

I have not heard of anyone locally dying of COVID-19 until the last few weeks. My 1st cousin's husband died of COVID on my birthday Dec. 17th and 3 more I have heard about dying. It just seems to be getting closer to home. 5561 have it in surry county now with 97 deaths as of Friday. How many will take the COVID shot. Just a yes or no. Not sure I will chance it until many others do and I see the results from my age group.

Last edited:
Good luck to you! Unfortunately, I know these cases are continuing to grow, expecially in the far west of the state.Yesterday they gave out 1100 Covid shots in Cumberland County. Our positivity rate is averaging 11-15% the past few weeks. And we start workouts Monday.

I have not heard of anyone locally dying of COVID-19 until the last few weeks. My 1st cousin's husband died of COVID on my birthday Dec. 17th and 3 more I have heard about dying. It just seems to be getting closer to home. 5561 have it in surry county now with 97 deaths as of Friday. How many will take the COVID shot. Just a yes or no. Not sure I will chance it until many others do and I see the results from my age group.
Absolutely I’ll get it. Been on a ventilator and don’t want to go back😊

• Sad
Reactions: TD-FridayNight

Hang in there man, it’s been tough 10 months. Keep going, that 15 hours a week at work gets you out of the house and your mind off this mess. Reach out to your friends. And as you well know, prayer goes a long way. I have an appointment on Tuesday for the shot. I don’t believe appointment will stand, since I’m not over 75. I booked it online through Forsyth county health department. I will let you know how it goes.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Hope you get well soon! I hope there is a high school football season in NC! I'm tired of being cooped up in the house myself!!!
Yes, I always heard people say they got cabin fever in the winter from staying inside. Well, this has been the longest winter and seems it will never end.

and heck if anybody needs anything whether it's to talk about NC HS Football or just about life, I don't know if I'm allowed to post my phone number but if yall need anything (336) 325-9555
I may call you sometime to talk about football, maybe that will help. TV helps get my mind off these hard times. I just had a very bad day Friday hearing about two people dying of COVID that were friends of a friend. I couldn't get my mind off it. Having constant dreams don't help any. Have a great night my friend.

I may call you sometime to talk about football, maybe that will help. TV helps get my mind off these hard times. I just had a very bad day Friday hearing about two people dying of COVID that were friends of a friend. I couldn't get my mind off it. Having constant dreams don't help any. Have a great night my friend.
Sounds like a plan. Looking forward to it. You do the same.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT