ADVERTISEMENT

A note to fans: These kids hear what you say, and it stays with them.

That's ridiculous. Two years ago Avery lost to cloudland at their gym and it was obvious that officials were in favor of cloudland costing Avery game. After game boys from cloudland shoved 2 of our girls for no reason going to the locker room. One of them my daughter and the cops stood there allowing it to happen. I got threatened to be put in jail.but in that situation put me in jail that's my daughter.

That's ridiculous. Two years ago Avery lost to cloudland at their gym and it was obvious that officials were in favor of cloudland costing Avery game. After game boys from cloudland shoved 2 of our girls for no reason going to the locker room. One of them my daughter and the cops stood there allowing it to happen. I got threatened to be put in jail.but in that situation put me in jail that's my daughter.
First off no adult should ever say anything to any student athlete. Student section, that’s a diff
first off, no adult should ever say anything to any student athlete. As for a student section, that’s just part of the game. As for refs..... if anyone hasn’t noticed the dimensioning quality of nchs refs then open your eyes. Absolutely horrible!!! I’ve been watching nchs basketball for 30yrs and today’s refs are horrible!!! Seems like they’re always wanting to influence a game instead of just calling one

It's "obvious" that officials were in favor of Cloudland?
Gimme a break, man. I guess the bookies in Las Vegas paid them to throw the game?
It's idiots like you that are the reason we can't find enough qualified officials now.

It's "obvious" that officials were in favor of Cloudland?
Gimme a break, man. I guess the bookies in Las Vegas paid them to throw the game?
It's idiots like you that are the reason we can't find enough qualified officials now.
Yea they were in favor of Cloudland. Yea home town referees. Bunch of rednecks like you. Boys pushing our girls after game. Disgrace. Lucky my daughter did not knock one of them out. Believe me she can.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT