ADVERTISEMENT

8man Playoffs

wow!! great job crusaders and coaches. hey there "burt reynolds" how many donuts is that for your d?
This post was edited on 10/28 10:31 PM by Cool_Jif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

FCS 56
LA 26
This post was edited on 10/29 12:06 AM by warriorsADif(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

Originally posted by Cool_J:
wow!! great job crusaders and coaches. hey there "burt reynolds" how many donuts is that for your d?
That makes #2. The first game of the year, and last night. Congratulations to Hobgood on a good season. They had a very scrappy team and only dressed 10 last night. My hat goes off to those kids and their coaches. Cody Hale has been a force to reckon with his whole career. Although the team support did not seem to be as strong this year as in the past, the Raiders have some building blocks in place. I wish Hale and all the Raiders the best for the future.

I just don't get the Burt Reynold's comment...
This post was edited on 10/29 3:06 PM by Bandit_9if(GetAdminCookie() != 0) {document.write(' (Revisions[/URL])');}

bro, your such a knothead. bandit from smokey and the bandit. put the playstation down and watch some tv once a month!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT