ADVERTISEMENT

#6 Swain (11-2) @ #2 Mitchell (11-1)

Last 2 games, it said that but was audio only. Maybe playoff games have different rules? I'm not sure.

Usually only if it’s a classic game they will post it later. State rules they can’t show live video. Audio only for this game and usually it’s on YouTube under maroon devil network.

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
Let these boys play. My gosh. Neither team can get in rhythm. Hurts both teams. Swain veer even more.

Hope the Swain kid that got hurt is ok. Someone will have to keep us informed on how he is.

EKl6hhfXsAEq5qO

Worst refs i do belive i have ever seen for both sides. They didnt have a clue about what was going on. Noah wasnt 100 percent and you could tell it, but hey the other guys stepped up and played their hearts out. Congratulations to Swain for a great season and hope that kid is ok.

Agree horrible refs. They didn't even know how to spot the ball after a penalty call. The one where they call Mitchell for pass interference then Swain a dead ball unsportsmanlike, they should have marked off the live ball penalty 15 yards making it first and ten them marked off the 15 yard dead ball penalty making it first and 25 but they marked off 15 both ways and put it in the same spot first and ten.
And yes Pittman was limping couldn't run but the line blocked well and the best the RBs have run plus Pittman threw well in fact that one TD pass he made he probably wouldn't had normally he would have ran instead. But I hope that ankle is feeling better next week.
And I do pray for the young man from Swain that was scary.

Reactions: wormyone42
Congrats to Swain on a fine season. Wish both teams were at full strength tonight. Injuries are a part of it but a horrible part. Prayers for the young man who was taken off the field.
As mentioned above Swain has some fine backs. Credit to the Mitchell line tonight. I didn't expect this outcome.
Now there has been alot of talk about officials, I would like to give the back judge credit.....Man could throw a flag 40 yards. Impressive arm. Never seen so many holding calls( both teams) called from 20-30 from line of scrimmage.

Go Mountaineers

Congrats to Swain on a fine season. Wish both teams were at full strength tonight. Injuries are a part of it but a horrible part. Prayers for the young man who was taken off the field.
As mentioned above Swain has some fine backs. Credit to the Mitchell line tonight. I didn't expect this outcome.
Now there has been alot of talk about officials, I would like to give the back judge credit.....Man could throw a flag 40 yards. Impressive arm. Never seen so many holding calls( both teams) called from 20-30 from line of scrimmage.

Go Mountaineers

Funny you mentioned the ref throwing the flag , someone said the same thing were we were watching, hey terrible ref but man he's got a good arm.

Swain had 18 penalties for 203 yards. Can’t have that and win any ballgame. Especially against a team like Mitchell. Those refs better get some ice on those shoulders tonight. They may have some soreness tomorrow!

Swain had 18 penalties for 203 yards. Can’t have that and win any ballgame. Especially against a team like Mitchell. Those refs better get some ice on those shoulders tonight. They may have some soreness tomorrow!

Mitchell had around 100 in penalties as well. Over 300 penalty yards. Crazy. Would be interested in knowing if this common for this group. Seemed to me it was mainly just a couple/ three guys who called most of the penalties. I felt they took away from what could have been a much closer game. Most holding calls I have seen all year. I have no doubt an official could call holding on most every play but these guys tried to.

I hate to talk about officials as they are out there doing a job that most of us either couldn't or wouldn't. Coaches, players and fans question every thing you do or don't do. Gotta be difficult but man tonight was just wild.

Again prayers for the young man who was injured and hopefully everyone had save travel to and back.

Go Mountaineers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT