ADVERTISEMENT

(6)Scotland 10-2 @(3)Jordan 9-2 Round 2

scotswin

Sep 16, 2003
Laurinburg, NC
Scotland makes a return trip to Jordan this year after 1 point win last year in a round 1 matchup in which Scotland stopped a 2pt conversion in the final 30 seconds. Can the Falcons get it done this time around or will the Scots march on to round 3. Whats the lowdown on Jordan, strengths,things to look for? One thing for sure, we are all pulling for a better field to play on this time around, even that helicopter last year couldn't help things...Thoughts, predictions.....GO SCOTS!!!!!!!!!!!

They played Northern, Riverside, and Green Hope.......Now comes Scotland

Have to pick Scotland here. Mr. Swett another regular season done gone and weve barely communicated. Hope all is well.

Reactions: S2V2
Have to pick Scotland here. Mr. Swett another regular season done gone and weve barely communicated. Hope all is well.
Been-Bad
Ive been on here on and off but more off. Been quite busy supporting our football kids and since we are now going to the Round Ball era, I am busy doing things for those kids.

I believe Scotland will surprise the state of North Carolina this year as they did last year. They will do a lot better than most think. IMO they have a chance at reaching The Big Dance.

Just My Opinion Been-Bad

Reactions: Ben-Badd
what will be a surprise about it, I believe most around the state think Scotland will do well, probably moreso than some of the locals that see them every week

what will be a surprise about it, I believe most around the state think Scotland will do well, probably moreso than some of the locals that see them every week
Surprisingly If I dont use that specific word, someone somewhere in the West will bounce off the moon, into Mars, and back down to earth. :(

Remember Jordan came scouting and scoping. Still wont be enough...

Scots just need to eliminate Jordans passing game...

Scots with the win

Last edited:
I like Scotland in the East period if they play like they are capable of. They have a very good team. If they play 4 quarters like they played the first half against us, they will be fine.

I like Scotland in the East period if they play like they are capable of. They have a very good team. If they play 4 quarters like they played the first half against us, they will be fine.

I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but do you think they can beat CG?

I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but do you think they can beat CG?

If that happens, it would be a great game. CG is very fundamentally sound and can stop the run well. Scotland will have more athletes and overall team speed, but can ill-afford mistakes like penalties/turnovers. CG is less likely to shoot themselves in the foot. They do what they do well.

Scotland will have to find a way to get some speed in space. The way they have played in the playoffs prior, they seem to bring their best. This could be a great game for sure.

Scotland makes a return trip to Jordan this year after 1 point win last year in a round 1 matchup in which Scotland stopped a 2pt conversion in the final 30 seconds. Can the Falcons get it done this time around or will the Scots march on to round 3. Whats the lowdown on Jordan, strengths,things to look for? One thing for sure, we are all pulling for a better field to play on this time around, even that helicopter last year couldn't help things...Thoughts, predictions.....GO SCOTS!!!!!!!!!!!
I just hope their field is better than it was when we played there like 6-7 years ago! Go Scots

RCO bad field is being generous in its description, but Scotland got the job done barely.
As long as Scotland stays away from the turnover things will be just fine and Scotland wins going away

Think Scotland got this one...still need to work on that soft secondary and discipline... these are the only 2 things I see in our way of some hardware this year....

The big difference for us against CG was the passing game. We had a lot of penalties against them and played behind the chains quite a bit. The passing game is what broke it open for us along with a QB that can take off if needed. You have to stretch that defense and mix it up a bit.

Our Achilles heel has always been passing teams. We will be tested Friday night again in that department. Hopefully our secondary will have a "coming out" party and we can carry that confidence into the rest of the playoffs. We're gonna get our points it's just a matter of can we defend enough as to not get in a shootout.

Scotland will score in the first 45 seconds of ball possession

Already on the kick return. Not good

At least Scotland is starting with the first sac of the game

Good Game...Scored a lot of points but still got to tighten that 2ndary...and continue to work on discipline (still getting way too many penalties) this is a good team, but it has to be one of the most undisciplined Scotland team I've seen in a minute... Go SCOTS!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT