ADVERTISEMENT

#6 Murphy (12-2) at #1 Mount Airy (13-0)

Who wins?

• Murphy

Votes: 54 55.7%
  • Mount Airy

Votes: 43 44.3%

• Total voters
Murphy was deep. It was just one of them nights for them, it seemed every time they did something right, they would do two things wrong. The 4th down measurement in the 3rd quarter was huge as well. The Murphy rb was past the stripe, but the ball spotted poorly a foot behind the stripe. Drive stops, Mount Airy gets the momentum, and to the Bears credit, they drive and score. And they deserved the win. They played a heck of a game

I thought this was the deepest team Murphy has ever had....
They were deep so deep I made sure I wore my boots. Mt. Airy gave em that city speed. They must didn't see Mt. Airy's track team at state last year. They were deep, young , and fast. # speed kills # follow thru on your free throws.:D:D:D:D

Reactions: sway1532
They were deep so deep I made sure I wore my boots. Mt. Airy gave em that city speed. They must didn't see Mt. Airy's track team at state last year. They were deep, young , and fast. # speed kills # follow thru on your free throws.:D:D:D:D
Again troll no body care about you richblackman, go get your food stamps, and feed mic

I would like to know how many teams had 480 yards of offense against Mt. Airy this year ?

I would like to know how many teams had 480 yards of offense against Mt. Airy this year ?
dogtuff there is no way to answer that. I’ve seen games this year where 2nd team came in late 2nd quarter. It’s really hard to gauge scores & yardage.
Here is the Murphy/Mount Airy first half stats.
MA - 28
Pass - 3/4 64 yds
Rushing - 6/83 yds

Murphy - 21
Pass - 9/18 156 yds
Rushing - 27 /132 yds

Not any against the starters, the dogs were legit and as good as advertised. Great game by two Great teams

It took Murphy too long to score. I'm sure their defense was deflated. I mean Murphy gave up big play after big play. Im sure time of possession was 2 to 1 in Murphy's favor. Tough to beat a team, when they show you that all it takes in an inch of room and you can't catch them. Murphy didn't have that luxury against Mt.Airy. Murphy may not admit it, but Mt .Airy had more speed than they were accustomed to seeing, and it showed.

Reactions: NC nole fan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT