ADVERTISEMENT

5A South Carolina HS Playoff games

The 5A State Championship game will be Dec. 4 at Benedict College. Time 7:30
Dutch Fork vs TL Hanna
This will be Dutch Fork 5th State Championship appearance in a row. Can they do it again.

Reactions: UNC91
Also looking at the 4A. AC Flora will take on North Myrtle Beach. This game will be also at Benedict College on Dec 5 at 7:30 pm. At this point I’m not sure how many they will let in. I feel like this will be the game to watch. AC Flora has been putting up 40+ points a game. North Myrtle beach has been putting up the points as well. Interesting to see who wins one.

Last edited:
The 5A State Championship game will be Dec. 4 at Benedict College. Time 7:30
Dutch Fork vs TL Hanna
This will be Dutch Fork 5th State Championship appearance in a row. Can they do it again.
Can they do it again comes down to one question.
Do they have Tommy Knotts? Answer: Yes.
Then they can do it again.

Can they do it again comes down to one question.
Do they have Tommy Knotts? Answer: Yes.
Then they can do it again.
A lot of SC fans laughed at Knotts when he arrived from NC. He’s now the top dog in SC High School football..

Last edited:
Knotts is the best HS football coach in the United States. Also unrelated Dillon did not make the state championship game for the first time in 9 years I read.

I like to see someday Tom Knotts with Dutch Fork team take on someone like Allen, Texas or IMG Academy in Florida before he retires.

I like to see someday Tom Knotts with Dutch Fork team take on someone like Allen, Texas or IMG Academy in Florida before he retires.
He’s already played Allen Texas in 2014. Allen won 58-53 in a barn burner, with Kyler Murray at QB

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
They have some good WR’s returning next year. Hyatt has another 2 years who is very good. They just need to replace their QB who definitely was a big asset for the team.

The announcer kept saying that Dutch Fork was going for 50 straight, but didn't Mallard Creek beat these dudes last season???

AC Flora wins their 1st State Championship game in the 4A with a win 42 - 7 over North Myrtle Beach. Congratulations to AC Flora for the Championship win. They have put up 40+ points all season long. Also congratulations to Dutch Fork for the win over TL Hanna. Dutch Fork set a record with 5 State Championship wins in a row.

Reactions: nepsy7
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT