ADVERTISEMENT

#52 in the country transfers to the Sandhills

S2V2

Feb 28, 2018
It's official.....

52.jpg

Reactions: DaMouthOfDaSouth
DaMouth says... This kid may not get a chance to throw a pass this year. May end up back at Middle Creek due to this here COVID-19...

Isn't Caleb Hood the QB? This kid is going to play in front of him. LOL. Scotland is so much nicer than Sanford. JK. That's where I heard the kid transferred from.

Hes referring to after Hood leaves dude. This kid is a freshman coming from middle school ha. No way he starts as a freshman at any decent school in the state

Isn't Caleb Hood the QB? This kid is going to play in front of him. LOL. Scotland is so much nicer than Sanford. JK. That's where I heard the kid transferred from.

Isn't Caleb Hood a Senior? Kid could learn under him for a year and then have 3 years to throw the rock.

Hes referring to after Hood leaves dude. This kid is a freshman coming from middle school ha. No way he starts as a freshman at any decent school in the state
Ahh. I didn't pick that up in the way he posted the statement. How is he ranked coming out of middle school? What has our world come to when we are ranking middle school kids entering HS. That's nuts.

Ahh. I didn't pick that up in the way he posted the statement. How is he ranked coming out of middle school? What has our world come to when we are ranking middle school kids entering HS. That's nuts.

Same thought I had

Thank you I was hoping someone would point this out. How dence do you have to be to think I think this kid would start now.

Reactions: UNC91
Thank you I was hoping someone would point this out. How dence do you have to be to think I think this kid would start now.
How dense do you have to be to not be able to spell dense? Oh, nevermind, you're a Richmond fan. That explains it.

Reactions: UNC91
Well, outside of football on Friday nights in the fall, what does Laurinburg have to offer? Not much.
That's the whole idea, Football on Friday nights. What does the social life in Laurinburg got to do with that??

Well, it's not like Scotland County is a booming metropolitan area! Maybe the gateway to Bennettsville, SC if anything else!
STILL, What does this got to do with someone coming here to play football??? Moore County must be the gateway to Scotland County, since the young man came from Sanford!!!

He probably won't spend the first night in Scotland county. When football ball season is over back to the school he came from.

Reactions: RD28327
If the kid lives in Sanford he has not been in the school system and has been in Wake County System as looking at his account he would have been at Middle Creek.

Why is this azzzzzzzzz wipe being negative to the Scotland county life . This is the 4a football board and the past 10 years there is but a small handful
Of 4a schools even in the ball park to SC accomplishments ..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT